Reviews for Lucky Guess
Terradoll chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I forget if I reviewed or not so... here goes!

Wow, mental scar 4 ever. I was making a list of the top 5 scariest fanfics I've read, this number 3. Its scary because of the fortune teller thing. Teliing somebody they're going to die and then they die... um that's just creepy. Kinda scared to go 2 a fortune teller now...

Lvd it anyway keep up the good work!

Terradoll
Terradoll chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I forget if I reviewed or not so... here goes!

Lvd it anyway keep up the good work!

Terradoll
Katie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I really liked this one a lot!

Poor Ash... and poor MISTY! Geez

At least they didn’t a BS fortuneteller...right?

Wonderful job
April chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this story is so sad! I love it!
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
!CRIPES! I love all your stories! It's great! Even though I like Ash and I didn't want him 2 die, I heart it. A lot. Excellent!
Sorceress Majora chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Good fic. Tragic . . . but well done. I liked the remembrance way it was written, as in someone looking back.
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Awww. That was tragic. I hate it when poor Ash dies. It was still a great story though. Nice job! _
Alana chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Oooh, angsty. Very sad, but very original.
Llyxius chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
*sniff* So sad...poor Ash...but it's okay to kill him in an AAML, as long as it's good... _~ I liked the lines you repeated, it tied the story together well and made for a very nice style. Now I have to go be depressed because my little boy is dead...until the two new episodes tomorrow, that is... O;;; (Um, yeah, I'm sorta hyper too... ;;)
Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Aw...Ash died...Again...He dies so much it's not even funny. *_ Erm...Well, this was sweet...I know you did that repetitive stuff to give it an impact, but got kinda old after a while. Maybe it was just me. *_*; Still sweet though...but I don't think Ash is gonna get hit by a car, lol, that almost happened already and he promised to be more careful. *.*;; Alright, tat's all! *_*;;; (dun mind me, i'm hyper)
lee-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Wow I really like this. I would put it on my favorites but I don't know how...
Musicfreakkatie chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
OMG, that's so sad, but it's really good! Keep it up! Ahehe...do you write fics where Ash *doesn't* die?
rainflower chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
*sniffle* That was very well, written, quite poetic and the repetetive "Did you know?" added a nice feel, almost as if he was alive throughout it all. Keep up the good, work...but a more happy one would be nice, although you pull off the sadness very well.
Marlex chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Nice story. Interesting style.