Reviews for Revolution
OMG LOLARIUOS
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Haha! That's awesome! Nice ending twist. lol
starjems88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
how can anyone say no to daniel;) hope there is more!
Nemea chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
:-D

Haha - great!
MKRG chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, sneaky Daniel. I like sneaky Daniel. Haha and Cam's comment about Daniel looking under her covers was refreshing. Nice to hear them be so direct about his "feelings".
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Daniel is sneeky he had that planned all along didn't he? LOL i loved it

E.
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Excellent!

I loved Daniel calling Cam short.

Perfect ending. I think that Cam & Teal'c will be too scared of the girly girls to try and get back at Daniel. If they have any hope of getting cookies they'll have to keep their hands off Danny Boy.

Good play Daniel!

Elaine
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
lol...awesome. as always. great team fic

:D sam
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ahahaha! Daniel the traitor! Very funny!
1477166 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
“Darling, you can share my covers.” Vala lifted the warm blanket in invitation.

“Okay, I am kind of cold. And hungry.”

Woah. I wasnt expecting him to expect. LOL! Cute team fic. (:
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hee! Daniel is the clever one isn't he. But now I really want cookies! (Or at the very least Dr. Jackson to snuggle up to)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
LOL! Now thats just funny. Thanks

John Stone
Mrs. Pollifax chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hee! I love Sam & Vala and their superior planning skills. And Daniel, you're so sneaky! Hee hee hee.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
LOL! Leave it to the girls to be more prepared than the guys. Wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell was right and Jack tipped them off. Than again both Sam and Vala are experts at getting information in their own ways.

Loved the way the boys let their frustrations get the better of them and ended up turning on each other just as they were seconds away from raiding the girls' tent. And Daniel! He couldn't have planned that ending any better! Though, considering how disgruntled Teal'c and Cam were, he'd better watch his back after he finishes his nice cooked breakfast. ;)