Reviews for Tissues
Wow Owen, just wow.
WTF chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
why do you want to pair up heather and owen?!
owen is with izzy and heather is with alejandro
LoveSickZombie chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
awe cute...
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 13 . 11/15/2008
Its over? HOW CAN IT BE OVER * Cries* well it was good while it lasted. I hope you write another TDI fic!
Cindy'sboy93 chapter 13 . 11/15/2008
Great ending I loved it
Cindy'sboy93 chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
lol I loved this chapter and Owen is so silly
paulinaghost chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
does it mean to have a bun in the oven? Thats hilarious.
ogrelovesprincess chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
aw poor owen left out but are heather and dj going out if so my older sister is not happy but dont worry she doesn't matter so bye
LoveSickZombie chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
Owen's fav foods? hm im totally leaning towards a lot of meat and not many fruits or vegies. cuz you know how in the one episode he ate that whole rack of ribs and like, left none for chris, thats what im thinking in my head right now and i never notice any fruits or veggies catching his eye. I know he likes marshmallows too so... idk. Stuff like that. oh and for the record, loved the chapter.
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
lol ya gotta love owen. Even though I'm still mad he won. DARN THAT IZZY. Ok I'm good now. Lol I can't wait for the next chapter
ogrelovesprincess chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
me and my sister aw thats so cute
Cindy'sboy93 chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Good chapter but is this two different stories at the end or one just a question
Kerfy chapter 11 . 10/1/2008

hilarious. gwen and the rest of the gopher's "panicking" was great, and i support there actions. coulda been longer, but otherwise great.

Keep it up, and hopefully with longer chapters. XD
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
AH too short of chapter but that other little drabble thing was cute. AND OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING.
LoveSickZombie chapter 11 . 10/1/2008