Reviews for The Weight Of The World
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
What a selfish, inconsiderate, heartless bastard Jack is! Leaves his lover in bed, goes out and screws someone else and comes up with the lame excuse that it is 'relief' ... no, that's just what CHEATERS say when they want to get away with betraying their loved ones. Nothing romantic or beautiful about a cheating bastard. And Ianto ... ever the victim, too scared of losing the cheater to do what he SHOULD do ... walk away from the cheating bastard and find a REAL man!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Sometimes, Jack is just a complete freaking idiot - he has all he could ever want lying right beside him, 'you oinly have to ask' and instead, he goes elsewhere, leaving the one man in the Universe who would willingly give everything to him, including his life, to fall asleep alone. Jack is just an idiot - a blind, sorry excuse of a man sometimes.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow, this was absolutely brilliant.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I think that it was beautiful.
kdorian chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I like this. There's a nice ambiguity about what exactly Jack did - sleep with someone else? die? something else?

I also like how Ianto accepts him and what he needed to do, regardless.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Ianto was very understanding; he is a sweetheart.
riftactivity chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
It's absolutely beautiful, well done...
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I don't like the thought of Jack going somewhere else to get it, when he has Ianto there, but it's good to read different views on Jack and Ianto relationship and I enjoyed reading this, knowing that he can come home to Ianto. Thanks for sharing.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved how understanding Ianto was about the whole situation. I like that in him.

That was really well written and it was touching. I love Janto pairings and this was brilliant! Well done and thanks for sharing!

~Paula~
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this is a clean piece of prose. The characters seem a bit OOC, and the plot isn't fully fleshed out. There's no canon to support it. Jack Harkness is the eternal flirt, full stop. On the other hand, his fact-ness could make this about letting someone kill him. It's not bad, it just feels a bit incomplete.