Reviews for 5 Roses 5 Reasons
Aw! This is so sweet!
starstruck87 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
so kawaii
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
It was pretty cutesy and I didn't see the pairing at all. Love NaruSaku.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
AW this has fufuilled all of my fluff desires and then some i mean CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONITE in this story, blows nose so beautiful

okay maybe that are over dramatic, but I love it X3
ArtemusLyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Loved it. That was the fluffiest thing I've ever read. lol. Makes me sad that I can't do that for anyone.
MoD366 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was definitely the most fluff-filled NaruSaku I've read in the last month... but it's nice. I wish it would be that easy to get a girl fall in love with you... but that's nothing that matters right now.

The fic was kinda short. I mean you only put in the basic story and that's fine sometimes, but it would have been good to... let's say stretch this situation over a few, or better 5, days, each day a rose, and Sakura thinks about who that secret admirer could be... I know, there are many stories like that on the net, but it would be longer and thus get more readers. Believe it!
evryluvsmisty chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol. He'll love her till the last one dies! That's right! Shanaaro! _
twin083 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
good story
pittsteel chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
aww so cute
greensapphire chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
omg! you actually had me shedding tears this was so fluffy to the cloud max fluffy I loved it was so right and perfect who would have thought naruto could come up with something like this great job I enjoyed it very much D