Reviews for Misunderstandings
midknightmist chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great story. Very well thought out and well written. Good on ya! Cheers! }:O

Raven
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is a wonderful tag. I love their talk and Rodney's determination, just beautiful
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Good story.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
What a great tag!

Loved this - there was no wrap up time in the ep and they carried on as if nothing had happened in the next one...

Thanks :)
msdarque chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
A great McKay & Sheppard friendship story. I really enjoyed reading it. Well written!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great story. I loved the interaction between the two characters.

Mic (the wife)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
“You think….you think…..shit, McKay, you think I’m mad at you?”

Rodney rolled his eyes. “Hello, genius here, and it doesn’t exactly take a genius to figure out why.”

“Well, in this case the genius should return his MENSA card.”

Very nice!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was really good. Enjoyed every moment of your chapter.
Tazmy chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Nice story. I like how you handle the two different sides of the story here and are honest to both characters. This is early on and you handle that well, showing the initial surprise at what they would have to face. Well done.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Nice, when does the training start? I liked the way you let it be assumed that Sheppard was still in Super-Sheppard mode. That made me shake along with Rodney; just waiting for the other shoe to fall. Great tension. Thanks for sharing.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Interesting story. I enjoyed the concern Sheppard had for Rodney. Thanks for sharing
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow, I really liked that! I think you got into Rodney's head very well! These two have become good friends and I can see something like this happening behind the scenes we get to see.
wraithkeeper chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Beautifully written! You did a wonderful job on it, as you always do.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nicely done but it feels out of character for both. I don't see Sheppard ever breaking under torture or McKay volunteering for the pain and humiliation of a SERE course, which are supposed to be horrific and quite scarring. Also McKay bandaged his own arm in the episode and then the returning medical staff fixed it. I really like your writing style. It's very subtle.