Reviews for Exclusive, Intimate, Content
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I really liked your story! It was very well written!
le doux frisson chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I wish I had more time to review this wonderful fic, but I'm afraid I don't so I'll just settle with this: I sincerely think that you've done an excellent job at exploring this love triangle, especially since it's from Harvey's perspective and not Rachel's, which is a nice change. Thank you for sharing this with us. Definitely goes to my faves.

Love,

kermitty
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I looked at all your reviews and realized something very important: I have NOT reviewed! My gosh! I should have! All I did was favorite and alert this like the usual good story I like, but I really really should have reviewed! I'm an idiot, but better late than never I hope. So fantastic story. I loved all the Bruce/Rachel dynamic and especially through Harvey's eyes. I really like Bruce/Rachel. Both are kind of the same. Stubborn. Went through a tragedy. Sensitive in the inside. Betraying their hearts because of their duties. They're so alike that it's a fault, the chip in their relationship. That's just my little rant on what I believe their relationship about. Great job! I love Harvey's uncertainty and inquiry about how deep This is leaning toward BruceRachel angst, but manages in the end to go toward HarveyRachel angst. It's kind of balance, but in my eyes leans a little to the BruceRachel thing. Like that it gives that vibes to the reader. It's uncertain of whether HarvRachel or BruceRachel wins. You'd have to hear Rachel or Bruce POV to really see if its leaning toward Harvey or Bruce. Wish you had continued. Would've have been great to have Rachel and Bruce's POV, but then it might just ruin it. Who knows? This is a great love triangle. Any way, I'll shut up now. Write more!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
My god, you are on a definite roll with these fics. Harvey's dilemma breaks my heart and trying to see him puzzle out what Rachel's true relationship with Bruce is is fascinating. Excellent story, as always.
Terin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is really quite a lovely story; very tender but still perfectly feasible within TDK. Nice job.
A.n.o.n.y.m.o.u.s chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wounderful... totally captured the triangle. Keep on making other stories!
Nelras chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh, those stupid, stupid people and Harvey's stupid fragility and Bruce's stupid inflexibility and Rachel's stupid capacity for things like affection, pity, sorrow.

And... you've got me ranting. Which means this is really good.
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I really like this! You show the depth and intimacy of Bruce and Rachel's relationship so well - I love the sense of history you give them, the weight of all the years they've known each other, the things they can leave unspoken because the other just *knows* - but you also show how impossible it would have been for them to act on that connection.

And you didn't shortchange Harvey, either. He sees how Rachel is drawn to Bruce, and without knowing Bruce's secret it would be terribly easy to misread her concern... yet he loves and trusts her enough to try to understand rather than fly into a jealous rage. That is what makes me believe she would choose him - because Harvey IS a good man, and Rachel could have built the same layers of intimacy with him, too, had they only been given time.

Thank you for a beautiful story.
witheringtoviolet chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah- beautiful. This story would benefit me a /lot/ with my current fic now. Your thoughts and characters were great- genuine, even. Great job, hun.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ooh, heartbreaking and poignant. You've really captured Rachel's constant internal conflict, and I love your pre-Two Face Harvey Dent. He's torn but not quite jealous, has all the pieces but can't put them together. Good job!
Avelera chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Until now it had felt like a futile search to find a fic that wasn't some Joker-obsessed, Mary Sue self-insert and I'm glad I found it! I wish there were more Dent fics to be found (that DON'T involve him marrying some OC!) and I was very happy to find your fic! Well written, great job contrasting the conundrum of Wayne vs. Dent from Dent's persepctive. Bravo!
ab chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Really, really good. Because I so badly want to believe that Rachel would have ended up with Bruce, had she lived. But it seems like they'll never get their happy ending. Sigh. Keep up the good work.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is breathtakingly beautiful. I love it. The scene between Rachel & Bruce is my favorite. You really did capture their intimacy. I love how the reader understands what's happening, but Harvey's oblivious. Some of Harvey's internal monologue lines are just great-"it wasn't him the joker had come after"-oh the irony. There's something very striking about Harvey's description of Rachel-"beautiful in the dewey moonlight"-as well.

Such a haunting piece, considering how this all turns out in TDK. It makes me sad, but that's the mark of a great writer. :)
iboneki chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
guh. perfect.
rhpsdeadzonefan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow. This is like one of the best fics I've ever read. I love Harvey's character so much and there aren't NEARLY enough fics about him out there. You should seriously continue this somehow. :)