Reviews for Watching and Seeing
Vie chapter 1 . 3/20
Love, entirely! They're my favorite couple and I freaking love that show! Even as friends, one could tell they would love each other forever! They're even better as a couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So beautiful. Love it 33
The fez chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Realize this is an old one but that's amazingly written
Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Ok let me just say something. As told by Ginger was one of my favorite shows on nickelodeon growing up as a kid. I watched it over again sometime maybe 2 years ago and let me tell you how pissed I was about Darren becoming such a huge ass when they were high school. I liked the end (but there was so such a huge gap) and I liked your story. I think you captured ginger and Darren's personalities very well in this story of yours and it makes a good filler for the gap that was left in the final story so good work.
KerMurph chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
thank you for writing that it was amazing
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Cheesy, but very well written. I enjoyed it immensely!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Love it!
Le petit roi chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is wonderful, not only does it seem likely but the details and imagery are fantastic, I can really see all the effort and attention to detail you put into this. Once more, wonderful.
ricardo icceison chupavergois chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
a calidad! I liked it a lot! Whem i was watching nick hits, i got the urge to read about this cartoons that i love so much. Buenísimo! Escribe muchos más
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
lovely story
Suga Mama chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This story was pretty cool. But when Darren asks to be friends, Ginger could have also said,

"Oh, we're more than friends. A lot more." Then they're kissing& people are looking, but who cares? Besides that this is a really sweet story!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love this series and I hated that Darren broke up with her, so this story is a dream come true :D
Virgrin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
PERFECT! this fic is L-O-V-E.
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw! So bittersweet and happy. I loved it! Giner/Darren 4E!
Virr chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I love this!D

very good job!

Darren and Ginger are so cute:)