Reviews for Love, After
Creamy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You're stuff is just amazing! It really really is.

This felt so real.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Who knew I could like this pairing (almost skipped this story too). You present a geat case for this couple! Thanks for sharing.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was really good

i wish you had more longer ones..
RandomNexus from Livejournal chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Came to this via Crack_Van on LiveJournal.

I am a thorough fan of both the Buffy-verse and the Mummy-verse that's sprung up around Rick & Evie. This captured the flavor of both Buffy and Rick excellently. I like your ideas here and what you've done with them. Nice sensual feeling without being raunchy, too. Definitely excellent.
Christina K chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I still love this one, lots. They just have such lovely banter, they've got the same sense of humor, the same ideas about loyalty and world-salvage. Rick is sane enough and human enough to deal with Buffy's life, and Buffy's grown up enough to not be needy, or messed-up, and to appreciate Rick. I'd love to see follow-ups, but this story is perfect as-is.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Really awesome.

What a cool pairing.

Never thought I'd see Rick and Buffy together like this, but it's great that they are.

It'd be interesting to see them again someday in an adventure.
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wonderful as always!
Kanikan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Cute, not sure that's what you want to hear in a review . Still haven't seen the third mummy, so some of the references are off for me. I like the Evelyn character, so having Rick with someone else is a bit off-putting at first, but I like your Buffy enough to enjoy the pairing (the way some people write Buffy makes me nuts). Good job.
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh wow!

What a pairing - and well woven, too. Very interesting. I like the idea painted here, and it would be interesting to see Rick in this new world. :)
DayDreaminGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
A really nice fic and the pairing was great, those 2 seem good together. Rick is just the kind of guy Buffy needs, and Buffy is just what he needs to help keep him on his toes, lol. Her and Evie are a lot alike, especially in the fact that trouble seems to find them no matter where they go.
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
First of all, that was really nice.

Secondly, what a hot pairing. I'd have never thought to put those two together, but since you have I'm sold on it now. I think if those actors were ever put into a movie together, they'd have good on-screen "chemistry." Analyzing them as Buffy and Rick, it's so very fitting.