Reviews for Progeny
Frostphantom chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome. A digimon 02 crossover! Finally! Personally, that was my favorite season :) pretty good story. Please continue!

Frost
Aphotica chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Now this is a story! Like, Italian food, but better! Woo, go layering!
GhostKing666 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Here's an idea, once vlad and the three digi-losers find out about each other, make technus sense the presence of Myotismon controlling Oikawa, and tell vlad about it. Vlad should then tell technus that he needs to remove that presence, forcing myotismon out in his ultimate level form instead of mega. It will be so arwsome if the two manipulating vampire bastards from both shows make an alliance(Vampires Unite!). Vlad for the ghost Zone, myotismon for the digital world, and both divide the earth into whatever countries they want. Myotismon can still be sckeeming to get the dark spores power, to digivolve to mega, and vlad to find a way to unloke the power of the crown of fire.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I'm not sure what to make of this yet. I don't know the Digimon world, but I'll do what I can with it.

Usually, Vlad has two companies: DALV and Vladco. This LDAV is new. Was that intentional?

Getting Dani was a good thing, I think.

The vultures observe Shabbat! (I don't think this is canon, but it amuses me to no end!)

Vlad has a clone that seems functional. This should be interesting.

Dani doesn't know Clockwork.

It is obvious that this isn't hooked into the Timeline with your wonderful series. Considering that we have Dani, it has to be after Kindred Spirits, at the very least. Please fill us in on the DP background. If you give me the lowdown on Digimon, I'll be appreciative.

This looks interesting, either way.

Thank you for this interesting new story.

Sincerely,