Reviews for Reciprocity
titan616 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Heh, the Joker bombed a staff safety meeting. Maybe that shouldn't have been funny, but as it's all fiction...

Good riddance to Teng though.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Haha Awesome!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Teng’s finally dead, then? This has been a thoroughly enjoyable story so far, with a healthy dose of misery sprinkled in between.

I really like your characterization of Eddie, Harley and Ivy. They all get their distinctive traits and ticks under your pen (well, keyboard) and still have a slightly dangerous air about them, even if they’ve befriended Sorrow. Very nicely done.
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful story I loved reading about Sorrow, I wish to read more:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Finally that Teng got his just desserts!I hope I hope that the Joker wouldn't be too mad that Sorrow beat him to .I liked the comradery between Sorrow and was a nice touch.I certainly cannot see the other Rogues developing a rapport with their henchmen like that.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Oh Harley!Even though Troy denies that he's in love with Sorrow,I think that he protests too much.I just hope that Sorrow doesn't do him the dirty(as in double-cross,that is).I can think of something way better than spending the night with Mistah J(ugh),spending the night or even the day with Eddie or .lol.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That Troy is ,maybe he should get his inner ear checked? :)Poor Eddie,trying to make a run for it and failing because his feet fell asleep! now that he's been drugged he'll get some sleep.I didn't like it either,that Teng didn't think that Sorrow or Ivy or even the Joker were Batman didn't think that..the Joker would've dead a long time exactly,did Teng hope to accomplish with his experiments? I hope there will be more about Troy.:)
Fragile Tension chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
A wonderful chapter as usual but I have one complaint. I think the memory sequence was a little vague, I couldn't tell where the memory began. Oh, well, it's probably just my own incompetence. Can't wait for the next part!
Silvercat chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Oh please give Sorrow a happy ending! Troy's sweet, don't kill him!
Twinings chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Ear safety!

And...and...I was a good reporter once.

Ice cream sandwich! Troy reminds me of myself. Only cuter.

And Jervis! Yay, Jervis!

I want to sculpt a statue with a fish.

And Ivy and Harley are just so cute!

This was a terrible review.

Lurve!

-3.0
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
One wonders how Dr. Grey managed to get through med school being as much of a rag doll as he appears to be.
Twinings chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I think I may be suffering from an overdose of adorable. For the safety of those around them, Eddie and Dr. Grey should probably not be allowed in the same room together.

Also, Teng just gets more and more delightful in an "I want to hit him" kind of way.

-3.0