Reviews for Sweetest Salvation
Suki-chan36 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
O_O

Have you seen my jaw? ...I think I dropped it on the floor somewhere.

That... Was... AMAZING!
Tierfal chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful work. The line about their breaths mingling was particularly fantastic, and you've captured Matt's thoughts beautifully. "Reading the words right off a page - a page of the Death Note" - oh, good heavens. Sudden and searing.

Awesome, basically. :D
true2sokka4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
oh my god that was amazing. i cried. XD wow, i love them both so much. this was really, really good. cheers and chocolate!
PermanentNerd chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
very sad but still so cute T.T
Kuruk chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Eko, you are amazing. Seriously.

This was really good. Actually, that's an understatement. This was excellent. You depicted Matt and Mello perfectly, and I think you got their relationship down perfectly too. This was beautiful, and just, wow. Great debut. :D You put my work to shame.

See you on ESK. :)

~Kuruk
puddingcup chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw! i always enjoy reading about Mello x Matt, be it friendship or something more :D
SeventhSenses chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was awesome! It was dramatic and then it was so cute at the end when Mello hugged him. And then kind of depressing again when you realize they're going to go die.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Pah. I hate you for being so frickin' good all the time. Makes me feel quite inferior. D:

I love this, obviously, and I loved Matt, in particular, here. You characterized him so well, and I felt a slight tug inside, knowing how it all ends. Also, your dialogue. I love your dialogue so incredibly much. No matter what fandom you're in, I always love what you write, and I hereby give you kudos for that. Awesome work.