Reviews for Mad For You
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This story was really good. I am glad they figured it out in the end.
ReyNa Lee chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is really good! I really like it! You did a very good job!]
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awwe! Yay! Go KibaHina! Oh… I have a sudden urge to go to the movie theatres and smell the popcorn sent :3

Oh lordy! You just made my day! I am in love with this storie! ILY! YOUR THE BEST PERSON I KNOW! :P keep writting!
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
loved it!

so much!

*_*
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Loved it! I can certainly relate to Kiba wanting to smack Naruto for being so oblivious. As someone in a fairly one-sided relationship, Naruto should be more considerate of others in the same boat. This was so sweet-thank you!
Harleigh Ann chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this stroy was an epic win!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
this is really cute. i love the combination of fluff and seriousness. it's so adorable
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Naruto is so dense and oblivious! What the heck is wrong with him! Great story though!
Oceangoddess chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
One of the best Kibahina stories I've read! A lot of times Hinata realizes that she'll never be with Naruto and falls in love with Kiba like two seconds after. Oh and I love how Kiba got mad for Hinata! Good job :D
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMFG!

That was so cute, I loved it.

It wasso dramatic and the kiss at the end was so cute and fluffy!
Writer of Random chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This story was great! Personally I feel it would be better if Naruto made more sense at Hinata's house, but it IS Naruto after all. :) Anyways, nice job!
Death by Fallen Star chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
this was so great. I really loved the ending. He just kisses her and then's like "Sorry, I've really wanted to do that." It was so romantic and pretty. I liked it. Good job!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
kawaii u should be proud its just soo cute
itstehchibiness chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
DAW

ME LOVES :D! this was a GREAT fanfiction. Heheh, naruto, YOU BARSTOOL _;;

lol :) hope ya make more :P
LM3795 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Great job on this one...it still has potential to be longer if you ever wanted to add more to it...*wink wink*...hahahaha! But awesome nonetheless!