Reviews for Twilight
Poison Apples chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was amazing! Especially the bits with Sarah and Stephen-it definitely felt like a much needed part for the reconciliation between them and a step towards not dancing around the issue anymore.

Now I'm just waiting to see how it all explodes, implodes, and what else changes in the Spiderman 3 fic!
n9voc chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow - Stephen and MJ? Dangerous ground! Well written, and a natural development from the prior memory wipe. However, it took me totally by surprise! Where do we go from here? Excellent writing, incredible setup as a cliffhanger- looking forward to "The Darkness Within" Your Shadow/Spidey stories have a permanent place in my personal sci-fi / adventure library!

Kudos!

'nuff Said!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I Love your storys. They are so good. i can never find enough shadow stories, but please can one of your shadow stories be not so angst killing me. I actualy get afraid to read them when you up date. Dont get me wrong I love this whole series, but if you could find it in you heart to make one little semi-happy episode of this i would aprecieate it.

Keep up the good work
orangetrafficcone chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Outstanding! The characters are more nuanced than are typically found in Hollywood's recent offerings. Hats off to the two of you: maybe you should do this professionally ;)
Frog1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Well that was interesting, and Sarah as well as Stephen are still rather tense with each other in my opinion. I can't wait to read "The Darkness Within!"