Reviews for bright lights
Nascense chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Cute cute cute cute cute! So fluffy! I liked this story a lot.
saim chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Okay, um, like, WOW.
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG! i love this! HAHAHA!
Pleasantries and the Aftermath chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I really like this. No lie. It's a new style that I haven't seen before and it's refreshing and the story itself put a big stupid cheesy grin on my face. Great job. :D
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
kawai!

_
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Awesomeness Syndrome...OMGOMGOMG. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THAT TOO :D

;D I really do like yo stories. And right now, I have some death defying sickness that consists of me wanting to gouge out someone's eyes and drink more water. So I better run off right now. (I think I have a horrifying cold D:)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
this was very good:)
Son Mon Propre chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It is soo cute! I love it!
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
love it, love it, absolutely SWEET

in favs darling!
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
haha that's so cute! I loved it!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hm. Is Sasuke slightly out of character, or is it just me? I mean, I can't imagine Sasuke stating the obvious. ...Wait, no, I can. But thinking the obvious? Okay, just ignore me.

Because I really liked it, anyways. Hahaha. I suck. And no, its not weird. Though slightly copyright-infringing. 'Cept not really, and what are we doing here but copyright-infringing? ...Wow, I think I just used the same (madeup) word as a verb AND an adjective. Nice.

Yeah.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
HOLY OMG!

This story is so utterly adorable. I started reading it this morning, but then I had to go, so then I read it again, and now I'm review and it's truly amazing.

I love how you (Sasuke) always talks about her eyes. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

JUST LIKE YOUR WRITING!

Funny how that happens...

And no, It's not weird that you name your stories after songs. I do to, or like, lines from songs. It's cool.

So, yeah, you really are on a role, and this was amazing, and so are you.

-insert 'nice guy' pose-

(or girl

whatever)

;)
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Sweet and cute! I liked it :)
LurkingTen chapter 1 . 8/11/2008