Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 40 . 8/20/2011
please continue soon this is definitely the best story I have read post-BD so I hope you continue soon please I really like you to continue
misscaitlin95 chapter 40 . 5/19/2010
please continue this story i realy enjoyed it:P
sistersgrimmlover chapter 40 . 11/18/2009
So nicely written and super cute.
good chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Check out tech-for-free dotcom to find out how you can get thousands of dollars worth of cool electronics absolutely free.
Wonders Of My World chapter 40 . 9/1/2009
this is one of the best storys i've read :O! ive read it non stop so it only took a day to read, but it looks like you havn't updated in a while and please dont say it is just going to be left where it is :\ however it's in my story alerts so as soon as your ready to post it;)...
cate chapter 40 . 7/13/2009
more more more

whats going to happened to bella
kneon chapter 40 . 7/3/2009
Very suspensful. I am dieing to know how this man is sneaking around without being detected.

I anxiously await the next chapter.
lovedwardalways chapter 40 . 7/3/2009
I am so glad they found jasper but him being unconscience is still worry some. That funny when Edward covered bella's eye so she could not see a naked Jacob. This guy is really creepy covering his tracks and having things that can knock out vampires highly skilled vampires such as jasper.
lovedwardalways chapter 39 . 6/22/2009
Omg, you have me so nervous now about what is going happen to poor jasper. How can edward not hear what he is thinking. He must be quick to get one up on jasper with all his training.
Babette12 chapter 39 . 6/22/2009
Uh oh! How could he trap Jasper? I do hope he's all right. Is the guy in their house? Will they be able to track him? He won't be able to get to Renesemee will he?

Bella speaking out in class is really kind of funny. I wonder what her classmates were thinking.
The Archangel Network chapter 39 . 6/21/2009
NO! Not Jazz!
kneon chapter 39 . 6/20/2009
Very suspensful. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Babette12 chapter 38 . 6/18/2009
Nothing bad is going to happen to Codi while they're in class is there? Or at all? She's had a rough time of it. I would hate to see scary guy go after her. Of course, that would certainly be a way to out the vamps and wolves!

I was curious, is the spelling Codi or Cody? I saw both this chapter. Didn't know if you noticed that, or would like it pointed out.

Great chapter!
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 38 . 6/18/2009
it is a really good story so far ... and i see that Bella is still attracting danger
lovedwardalways chapter 38 . 6/18/2009
I am glad to see codi is ok she had not been in the story for a while. Edward is such a sweetheart always wanting to make bella happy.