Reviews for Let Sleeping Vamps Lie
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Well this has been an interesting read. The start seemed to bounce a little but it's settled down nicely.
Abnab chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
i just read this and enjoyed it a lot, but looking at the last update date my guess is this is a long dead fic.

thanks for your work. i hope you're doing well.
BlueNoise chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Just found this story and I totally love it! So in character and way interesting! You really should finish it!
Smayz chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
That was awesome. I hope you intend to update, the end felt so abrupt.
depaul7 chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Great story! Hope there's more on the way, thank you for posting!
Donoterase chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Good story, rachel and ivy together can't be anything but good.

Thanks for writing.
YouWishICare chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Wow. I like this story. Good work

update soon.
Samantha A. Medd chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
the story is really good. i was engrossed for the start, but i wish it was longer.

let me know when you write more.

thanks

Samantha
honestus in aeternum chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
great story so far looking forward to seeing where it goes
ageofaagje chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
I want more! Please write soon!
DearHeart89 chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
is this the end or are you writing more?
Luna chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Ravy is so yummy, and yours is some of the best I've found, and I love this story! More please? I pray for further updates and an end to the story! :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
huh, I bet explaining to Ivy won't be that much fun...

I really like this fanfic, and even though I haven't read the books yet, it seems to have been written just like I thought the real author would. Looking forward to an update.

dreamer
fembuck chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
This story is made of so much win! I'm totally engrossed. I'm loving the slow burn of Rachel and Ivy's relationship. Now that there are kisses involved, I'm totally content to watch it unfold. They are very cute together right now, especially Rachel with her constant 'must touch and kiss IVY forever' attitude. I can't wait to see what's happening with them, and with the hunt for Kist's killer.

Also, piano playing Ivy is too hot for words. And Alice cracks me up!

*anxiously awaits next chapter*
firelarc chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
wow awsome story! cant wait to read more
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »