Reviews for Let Sleeping Vamps Lie
Alphawolf69 chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
See, I knew he was up to no good *shakes head* I would not want to be Rachel when she recounts the day's exploits to Ivy...

Ivy: Can I literally not let you out of my sight for a single morning?

Rachel: I had it under control!

Jenks *snorting with laughter*: Was that before or after you got knocked out and ziplocked?

Seems like someone (I'm calling Kist's dad) wants Rachel out of the picture...interesting update, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Alphawolf69 chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Maybe I'm just overly paranoid, but that man is up to something (he gave me the creeps) -and I'm guessing it's to do with the ending of this chapter *grins*

Well... whoever is behind jumping Rachel, they're so going to regret it...

*goes to next chapter*
Dani2606 chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Really great chapter; I'm so glad that, a) Rachel got out alright (although I'd have loved to see Ivy kicking them into the ever-after) and that b) Rachel and Jenks resolved their issues.

I'm really looking forward to reading Rachel telling Ivy about her near-death-experience :)

Stephannie1014 chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
Another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
soulstealer247 chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
I was wondering if Jenks would make it in time, he's right Ivy would have killed him. Update soon!
Dani2606 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Oh my god!

You're so evil - this cliffhanger will have me biting my nails till the next chapter comes up!

I bet Ivy somehow's going to rescue Rachel, or maybe Rachel has to rescue herself ... ?

Please update as soon as humanly (or inhumanly, if you're a vamp - one can never know for sure) possible :)

Stephannie1014 chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Ack! While those were 2 great chapters! I can't wait for the next one! What's going one?
soulstealer247 chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
I think the human is in on it and Rachel should know better than to go without Jenks she always runs into trouble when she does, which makes it so much better for us. Update soon!
Dani2606 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Wo, this keeps getting better and better - Rachel being jealous of Ivy meeting Rynn is so sweet and now the fight with Jenks - I'm so looking forward to reading the next chapter!

deletedaccount111 chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
great chapter and great fic!
soulstealer247 chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Hmm, this human run sounds sketchy, I kind of hope it's a trap
siDEADde chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
I am really enjoying the developing relationship between Ivy and Rachel. You're doing a bang-up job!

I can't wait for the next chapter and who ordered this run! Love the twist with Kisten's killer too. Great idea!
powerhungry chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
holy crap. love it
Stephannie1014 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Another great chapter and I can't wait for more!

sam
Dani2606 chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Once again, great chapter!

Ivy showing Rachel her sanctuary made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it was so sweet :)

Please update as soon as humanly possible, because I HAVE to read on :)

57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »