Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin: Years
EmpressLilith chapter 4 . 2/25
What was Aoshi saying with the "bury them somewhere sunny" thing? Bury who?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2018
Nice retelling. Thank you.
DesertRose3000 chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
The part where Kenshin and Yahiko spar for the Sakabatou always sends chills down my spine. It's a passing of the torch certainly. Now Yahiko will bear the burden of the Protector, while Kenshin will push on in whatever capacity he may.

I'll still hope for a Kenji story from you one of these days.
RoseCrystal chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
You were right about the ‘smiles are Kenshin’s best medicine’ somewhat takes away Kaoru’s innocence part.

Indeed the Seishouhen was quite sad. I'm not sure if I liked it at all. That's why I moved on to the manga to see if there was a better ending for Kenshin and Kaoru.

You've written this chapter very nicely, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you writing this fic.
RoseCrystal chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh, how I love these! The last acts were one of my favorite parts to read in the manga, and you've written these pieces quite nicely.
OnceInABlueMoon16 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
This is really good. The disbanding of the Kenshin-gumi always upset me a little...but at least Kaoru and Kenshin are together so I suppose that's compensation x
DesertRose3000 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Sano's farewell is always kind of a tearjerker. The idea of Ol' Bird Brain just taking off for parts unknown leaves a sadness because, let's face it, he's just so much fun to have around. Sayonara Sano! Don't stay away too long.

Aw, you're stopping after the last chapter. I was hoping for a few Kenji stories...
DesertRose3000 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
I don't think Megumi meant for Kaoru to use her smile to hide her feelings from Kenshin. After all, Kenshin who can read ki, would recognize this. I think she simply meant for Kaoru to greet Kenshin with a warm smile to let him know that he's loved each day.

As for Seisuckhen, don't even get me started on that...