Reviews for POWDER, But No ZOMBIEs
Irako of the Desert chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
(Owwie, my cat scratched me and it's bleeding a lot...)

They should go back to that building with the transvestite secretary because A) they want to publish the manuscript, B) Elwood still wants to meet with the guy he was supposed to meet in order to make it all legal and thinks that a woman with large breasts, a mysterious man with guns, and a psycho with a metal arm and a giant chainsaw-sword-thingie will convince the secretary that he has an appointment, and C) because I said so (you don't really have to, this is just an idea). But when they get there, it turns out that Gamma is afraid of men dressed as women, and that CT Smith is really gay. CT starts to hit on the secretary, Gamma finds out that he's a homophobe too, and Elwood's magnificent plan is a shambles because Wolfina got bored/got dragged away by someone who needs a wet nurse for some poor orphan child/suddenly realized she left Emilio behind.

Still making me laugh, narrator.
Irako of the Desert chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
This has made me laugh so far, but I think I've spotted a fatal flaw in Gamma's idea. He thinks he's saving an ANIME series even though he put Smith to work on making MANGA pages. Silly Gamma, Trix are for kids!
Irako of the Desert chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This'll be interesting. I really love your rambling style that pokes fun at everything.
Dandara chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
This. Is. EPIC! How can you write something so funny, yet only have 9 reviews, excluding this one? I laughed through all the chapters so far, it's so friggin' funny!

Humor/drama? This is high-scale humor, never before seen! EPIC, with big letters, is the only word I can think of that fits this fanfic.

And I seriously wish Tite Kubo would finish ZombiePowder. I really want to know if Gamma ever achieved his goal or not.
JynxMilkman chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMFG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY :P Its funny and witty and soo superduper awesome! THIS IS SO FAVED _
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
What the hell...were did the get all that dirt? XD

I'm amazed. :D

I liked the crayon sex scene, they should use that :3

I think they should get a pet sea lamprey :3
Ralenore chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Yay, sparkles! Lol. Randomness is a good quality in this fic, it'd be boring if it was predictable (kind of like the Simpsons). It IS difficult to write original plots, so I can sympathize with Gamma (and the fanservice comment was hilarious).

*lies in wait for the next chapter*
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Oh god

He's a Pedophile now?

I'm scared. ._.

I liked it though. You finally where able to get this chapter out.

Stupid internet connection. XD

Update soon!
Ralenore chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I love the sarcastic narrative, and I especially love Smith and Gamma's dysfunctional chess game. As I said before this style of sarcastic crack really suits them. And...finish Zombie Powder? I'd love to hear the characters' take on that!
Ralenore chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Creative title AND creative writing-I like how this story is sarcastic and different. Somehow it fits the characters of Zombie Powder to a T. Keep it up!
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
-don't you know what a bench is for?

-"Sex?"

-"Silly Elwood, Trix are for kids!"

XD Epic win my friend.

UPDATE SOON BEFORE I COME AND KILLZ YOUR DOG! :K

"No, no, this one's better than that! We're going to finish the series ourselves!" They are going to FAIL

by the way, you just LOST THE GAME!
DaemonTears chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This brings a whole new meaning to crack-fic. Zombie powder was my all-time favorite though. *cries*
Oxytreza chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was enormeous! I LOVED your fic!

yeah, that's very strange that insults in zombie powder are censured...and yeah, it sucks that tite kubo had stopped this WONDERFUL, SUPERCALIFRAGILIEXPIADOCIOUS STORY! *prefers ZP to bleach*