Reviews for Coming To A Decision
Anei chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG! OMG! That was GREAT! Ah, its made me all excited! :D Gosh, I love Kuwabara! :)
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Excellent. It's strange, but although this fic is about Yukina and Hiei, what I liked the most was Kuwabara and his role. He got a good one over Hiei and made everyone happy. Kudos to him!
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great one-shot! I really enjoyed it, especially that sentence at the end. I'd always found it hard to believe that even though Yusuke and Kuwabara could both be a bit dense at times, that Kuwabara wouldn't have been able to put two and two together when it came to subject of Yukina's brother. Then again, I read some author's argument that actually made sense as to why Kuwabara hasn't figured it out. Yukina and Hiei only share two characteristics, height and eye-color, other than that they are two completely different looking AND acting people.
HereAfter chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, I freaking love Kuwabara. I like the idea of him knowing about Hiei. Kuwa is awesome after all (He's my favorite character after Hiei and Yusuke), so it isn't surprising that he would know!

Anyway, cute story. I read it ages ago but never reviewed, so here I am, fixing that problem.
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
The ending was... perfect.

Very clever, yet again :)
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I just realized that I didn't leave a review for this.. and to think I added this to my favs months ago XD

Anyway, I really don't have much to say, other than that this fic is PRICELESS. I commend you for rendering Hiei speechless / breathless / and definitely touched. And for Kuwabara's wonderful role. I just love it.

Keep it up~!

CB
ImMyOwnNoOneElses chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh my god that was priceless! Very original idea you have there! I love it
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hiei just got owned~
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Loved this, loved this so freaking much. It's adorable, and I love that Kuwabara orchestrated the whole thing. _ Good job!
timme chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
still sad and ooc that she would give up on her "actual" brother. the point was that she would want him no matter what he's like.
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
oh the cruel irony! If only Hiei told her...oh well, great fanfic!
FortySeventhLight chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Ingenious and clever. Loved the sneakiness Kuwabara had! Besides a few grammar errors here and there, I loved it and all that it stands for - well done!
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
searching around and found this...it was quite cute, and very sweet...so Kuwabara had a 'hunch'...well he's no fool...
CrazyCatLadyVia chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful and so perfect. This is wonderfully written and a great show of exactly how awesome these three characters are. Thank you so much for writing this.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Stunning. That was perfect.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »