Reviews for Coming To A Decision
Cantata chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw, that was cute. Kuwabara is amazing, the sneaky loveable person that he is...
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love this story. It was beautifully written and I love the idea that Kuwabara knew all along.
Tears of a Dark Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love how this story played out. That's a perfect way for Yukina to have a brother without knowing the truth. Good for Kuwabara for figuring it out.
Fireyoukaigirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was so cute and just too perfect. I love it! I'm glad Kuwabara figured it out and decided to surprise Hiei like that... Now if Yukina only knew that Hiei was her biological brother. lol. Keep up the good work.

~Minyonka
One Watches chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is great! I'm glad i found this story in the middle of all the other crap!
Hieiz PyroKitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ah. That was fantastic. Well written, and very fun to read. The Kuwabara part at the end was great too! It made me squeal in happiness haha. Great job! : ]
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh, that was...amazing. It made me squeal, really. I love the idea, I love the fact that it's got KuwaxYuki in it, and I really love the ending.

This is just way too cool.
CrystalBlueWolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is so cute cause Yukina found her brother without realizing it and Kuwabara did something NOT stupid for once lol love it!
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
All I have to say is Wow. Great one shot origional and entertaining. I kind of saw the whole, Hiei be my adoptive brother thing coming, but the whole Kazuma did it definately never crossed my mind. Well done. Tah!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3