Reviews for Y2J is Dead
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Lance Cade is so typical. Sparkles help everyone. If Randy had been wearing a Sparkly helmet. He wouldn't have flown 300 ft.

The Messiah of the Sparkle shall live another day.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
XD This is fabulous. I think I'm going to go read all your Jericho one-shots. I love the dialogue in this; it's ingenious. Particularly once they start relating sparkles to Randy Orton.

I miss Randy, too. :( And, unfortunately, I'll continue to miss him even after he gets back, because I'm only going to be able to catch Raw MAYBE every other week. Maybe. Damn men in the TV Lounge...*sigh*
umdeadgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This actually had me laughing for like 5 minutes.

Its great.
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
LOVEE! Why won't it make Randy feel better? *pouts* LOL
waiting for nothing chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*holds back tears*

I miss Randy too!

And now Kennedy's gone...I think my heart is dead.

These are really cute and quite funy :) Is it wrong that I could really see Jericho acting the way you and SunnyLee have him act?

~Mello
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Haha. This was great, Becky. Your Jericho oneshots always make me laugh.

I thought that the trunks was (hopefully) just a one-time thing, but then Jericho showed up wearing them again last night, and I was like "Yeah, this is going to be a regular thing." The sparkles and the glitter NEED to be brought back. And if he insists on wearing those trunks, isn't there some way that he can sparkle them up? Break out the Bedazzler or something.

LMAO. Great job.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Now, you know I'm not one to read Jericho stories.

But something about this one caught my eye on the homepage.

And boy am I glad it did. This was fucking hysterical.

“I think we should visit him. I can sign his cast and make it sparkly.”

Fell off of my bed, almost broke the new laptop. Rediculous, Becky. Rediculous.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
My friend on messenger came up to me earlier and was like Randy re-injured his collarbone. I was like you're lying and my friend was like no I'm not. I about died.

I told you that either the WWE or God has it out for me. I swear. And Shawn BETTER NOT retire at Summerslam because I'll be seriously depressed.

Onto the review...

Chris should miss Randy because I miss Randy and everybody should miss Randy and his gorgeous-ness. :(

I still feel like shit but I'm trying to survive...Lol...

I loved it :)

Lubs, Britty
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love it.

Chris Jericho as the Messiah of Sparkle rocks.

Please write more.
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Haha, this made me laugh. XD

Very good one shot fic. :)
RKO.I.F chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I miss Randy so much I was so looking forward to seeing him in the next couple of weeks since he was supposed to be back and then this happened my eyes got all watery and I almost cryed I probably will I dont think it has all sunk in yet.I really love your one shots make my a day like this :(
JeffxMaria chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
LOVED IT! You are so funny!

My favorite part was

jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AH! Loved it!

And i really wish i could meet you because you sound like the funniest person ever! And i probally would of yelled out "Lance Cade is that you?" too.

My two favorite lines in this one were:

“Yes, you were a Big and Rich wannabe that was stuck with a singing cowboy that liked Clay Aiken a bit too much, if you know what I’m saying,” Chris said, now using animated arm movement to express his point.

AND

“I think we should visit him. I can sign his cast and make it sparkly.”

“Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to help him get well sooner."
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I feel Jericho's pain. I miss Randy too. I was excited for him to return in a few weeks, I better add 12 more weeks to that wait list. Stupid motorcycles.

I loved Lance Cade as a cowboy. TED'S DOMINATING CENA. Well that ended quickly.

Lance Cade is wrong. If Chris could make Randy's cast sparkly, that would make him feel better.

Lance Cade knows nothing. CODY PWNED BATISTA.

I must end this review here, Ted is requiring my attention now.

I loved this.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
A sparkling helmet could have saved Randy, and Lance Cade knows it. He just doesn't want to admit it to the Messiah of the Sparkle, Chris Jericho.

I love how you write these. They are very impressive.