Reviews for Face Value
Catacroker chapter 42 . 9/5
I'm so glad you updated this story! It is one of my favourite fics ever. When I saw your update I just had to re-read all the story from the start. I really enjoyed the way Iruka's personality changes through all the things that happen to him. Also, I like the evolution of Kakashi. In the first chapters his character is quite unlikable, but he really changes and improves even if he keeps quite a lot of his darkness. We get to see some of his motivations, and to understand him a bit. Also we see him through the eyes of Iruka, and the other way around, and how their mutual understanding changes things. You really kept me hooked with the horrible things that happen to Iruka and the other characters. I keep wondering if things are ever going to get better, given the sense of fatality in the story. And still I can see some hints of hope for Iruka and Kakashi. I guess you still have some interesting trouble coming their way. I really wish for a happy ending at some degree, as improbable as it seems with the way the story has gone so far. Also, I want to see what happens with Genma, and Sai, and whatever resolution is there for Danzou and Jeninki, they really deserve some kind of retribution. About Tsunade and Ibiki, I wonder if they will continue with their horrible way to manage the village matters, or somehow they will change or realise how harmful they are. This fic inspires me so many feelings and thoughts, thanks so much for updating!
jazzy2may chapter 42 . 8/24
Its a dark but good story. I really am happy to fee this being updated again. 3
jazzy2may chapter 40 . 2/27
so happy to see an update. thank you for continuing to write this. its one of my favorites.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 39 . 12/29/2016
Do glad Kakashi stepped up and let Iruka know his feelings! And Iruka making choice fir himself and letting go of what other peoples opinions of what is respectable job. Munasawagi better be watching his own back I'd hate to see what Danzo would do to him! Congratulations Gem on your escape boy! :( T&I now. Love this story its let reading a novel glad I finally had time to catch up on my reading XD I can't wait for more!
jazzy2may chapter 38 . 9/8/2016
I am so excited. there's a new chapter! Thank you so much!
Sandmiller chapter 38 . 9/8/2016
I'm sorry, but I really enjoyed reading how everyone was manipulating Iruka in that weird, predatory dubcon way. It seems iruka really is in heat. aaaaa I need more!
tralalalaa chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
I was NOT expecting him to come back. - Great story
tralalalal chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Odd Thomas
tralalala chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
Astro pug Pakkun is still freakin' cute.
tralalala chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Such a great Iruka story.
tralalala chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
He's CRAZY, ruuuuuuuuuun!
trqlalala chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Wondering if Iruka laid a trap.
tralalalala chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Maaan, Iruka kicked a$$.
tralalala chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Where's Naruto to the rescue. I kid, I kid.
jazzy2may chapter 37 . 4/28/2016
I was overjoyed to see this update and it was huge! Loved it.