Reviews for Little Death
AnnaWhite83 chapter 29 . 4/15/2011
OMG i can't believe Seth did that - Summer is going to freak out. I really do hope you get back into writing this story - it's amazing. x
RoziCanuti chapter 29 . 11/25/2010
This is just great. God you made me cry! Good writing ;) hope you continue this at some point
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love you for this.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 29 . 2/15/2009
aw new drama I like it

also think the character descriptions and progressions are good
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
aw great continuing stuff

so sweet
krisz chapter 29 . 2/13/2009
Oh, the Seth and Summer drama continues. I like how you have Ryan being the center of the family here and having everyone come to him.
McDayDreaming chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, and I like it.
Taylorforever chapter 28 . 1/1/2009
Just awesome. I like this very much.
ggfan10 chapter 27 . 12/18/2008
this story is so good you've written each characters emotions and grief perfectly D

im glad kaitlin decided to keep her baby. i didn't think it was fair that she asked ryan and taylor to take the baby after all they had gone through. i hope she'll be a good mother and that julie will be supportive of kaitlin

anyway please update soon you are an amazing writer!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 27 . 12/18/2008
aww some lovely lovely scenes in this
krisz chapter 27 . 12/17/2008
Aww, very sweet chapter. I love how Kaitlin fell in love with her baby when she saw the ultrasound. Great chapter.
Taylorforever chapter 27 . 12/16/2008
Oh good. Kaitlin will be some sort of a mother. Full of love and fun and craziness. the baby is lucky to have a bunch of family around. Its great that she will keep him.
krisz chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
I really like how you have Ryan and Taylor being so much like Sandy and Kirsten. IMO, they were very similar. I can totally see them takinge everyone in, no matter the cost. Great job.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
hehe I'm reading cos this fic is fab

o dear Ryan will not want another mouth to feed!
CohenNAtwood chapter 25 . 11/25/2008