Reviews for Forgive But Never Forget
Mizuki99 chapter 22 . 2/10
I was looking for a good, lengthy fanfiction with Team 7 fluff and angst and I found this. I have to say, this is easily one of the best stories I've read because of the sheer amount of *emotion* put into every word. It's not a talent to be taken lightly.

-M
usuratonkachi-ttebayo chapter 19 . 1/7
I would pay so much to see this chapter actually happen
usuratonkachi-ttebayo chapter 4 . 1/7
This is so beautiful. I really love this so far.
throw.some.glitter.on.it chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
This was great! The epilogue wrapped up everything so nicely.

Beautiful work!
Kataangforever2 chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
.Full of life and emotion.
buttermeup chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
I really likedthis chapter (:
Reader-chan chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
this is so good...TT_TT...it's beautiful
A Midsummer chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Sai-he-hates-less-everday. Pffft. I don't know, I like pointing out little tidbits like this.

Black hair and green eyes? Why not pink, Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke on the inevitable road to recovery. Who would have thought? The future snapshots were convincing though, highlighting the bright future ahead of him. I feel relieved. He's finally going to be happy. After all these times, he would accept this happiness they give him.
A Midsummer chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
I'm actually grateful you included Sai as one of your precious people. At least we know he grew on you too. A pleasant surprise among the horrifying revelations you got. Scared of being left alone. Like before.
ohheysugar chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
brb, crying because this is so beautiful. I don't know why but I cried a lot during the last chapters maybe because Sasuke was finally happy and smiling, but it was so wonderful. I always enjoy a good story from you. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful ending
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Loved this. Very unconventional
Love love love the (subtle) humour
Beautiful wriing style
my destination chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Epic fail Ino:)
my destination chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
You know the dynamics between team 7 exactly .
mililli chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Soabsknskdbskvekskdfmrust *cries a thousand tears at the cuteness*