Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 6/12
This was soo beautiful! Perfect in every way
agent-oli chapter 1 . 3/26
I have read this story at least 10 times and each time it makes me tear up, Thank you
Fox and Eggy chapter 1 . 1/28
*sobs* that was so good! It was funny, happy, nostalgic-ish and sad, and just amazing. The only thing that would make it better is some Remus/Sirius fluff XD
wow!
i cried! this is so so beautiful
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
Gay?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was supposed to be a pick me up after a long and hard and horrible day. And it was a great one, even if I'm crying like sap afterwards. Thanks for sharing!
Rainbow Lava Ninjas chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ahhhhhhh!
CertifiedNerd97 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Dear Writer, I tried.. not to cry.. it was a hell of a rollercoaster emotional fic.. and my heart is so naive.. I cried and smiled and laughed.. but mostly cried.. this is one of my fav fics ever.. a fic that I'll keep on rereading.. James and Sirius are lit Friendship goals.. thank you for writing this brilliant fic! have a great day/night!
Love the Brightest Star chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh my God, this is... totally the best James and Sirius friendship story I've read. Sirius is my favourite character too (many don't understand why), and James and Sirius' friendship... I honestly can't get enough of it. I really teared up reading this. This is perfect, just perfect. 3
Shruthi chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Bittersweet. Words can't describe how much this fanfic made me cry and laugh and feel such a huge range of emotions. Wow. Such a beautifully written fanfic. Its honestly one of the best fanfic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is such an adorable story!
Sky Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
:wipes eyes: it's so sad! It's so beautifully written, and it captures Sirius and James and Remus and Lily perfectly! You are an amazing writer, and... It's so SAD! Keep writing!
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Gets better everytime I read it :)

-Zoxy
HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This... I don't even know what to say. I smiled from the first line to the last, except the part around That Halloween which I almost didn't dare to read. I loved it. I just... I simply loved it, it was great. You're an amazing author. I think you caught Prongs & Padfoot's friendship really good, except that I can imagine that they did have a little easier to tell each other that they love each other, because they're the Marauders, but then again, I've got no idea how a boy's mind works and even less a young wizard's. I don't think wizards can get cancer, though, they've got their own kind of illnesses and I don't think they're affected by muggle ones, but except that this was so good.
I really, really, really enjoyed reading this. In some parts I almost cried, not sure if it was happiness or sadness or a mix of both. It was amazing and wonderful and I loved it. Good job.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
God, yes. Sirius forever!