Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/27
Tyhis was very good. I love Sirius and james' relationship, it's so pure and deep. You did a wonderful job.
Somya chapter 1 . 4/26
SOBBING NOW THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. SO OMG. BBYE I NEED TO SOB ĪN A CORNER THANKS
This is so beautiful. I'm literally balling my eyes out right now. This is just so sad and funny all at once. Omg, the feels!
oh god this is the best
Holy crap I think you broke me
gabreader chapter 1 . 3/22
Seriously this fanfic always makes me cry so much. They shouldn't have died! :'(
ArtChica chapter 1 . 3/12
Ouch, my heart! Beautifully written. I couldn't tell whether to grin or sob, it was filled with so much joy and pain. I love it.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/1
Awww Sirius and James are so sweet! Why do the good die young? D'X
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/16
Last Review. Promise.
God, this was killing me. I'm so bloody sad about this wonderful friendship being parted when James dies and Sirius thinks he actually deserves being in azkaban although he is Kind of One of the best persons ever and gaaah, One question: why am i turtoring myself with the marauders, I bloody know they have damn sad Stories, and Gosh...
Well, I think it's like you wrote, Too: im Taking fanfiction Way Too seriously. But thats okay. I Love it. I Love them. They are like a Secound Life. And I Love you for Sharing all those Wonderful Stories which happened to be exactly right and accompanied my Days, made ne happy, angry or sad, but Mostly happy. Because this is Great, and touching, and Real.

Oh my god, i Sound bloody creepy and fanatic... Well maybe i am a Bit, but, you know, I'm actually a Kind of normal Person most of the Time. So Sorry for this Little emotional Release, just couldnt help it.
I Hope you are alright.
Bye :)
story2tell chapter 1 . 2/11
Sweet story!
TwitchPotter chapter 1 . 1/25
This is literally everything I have ever wanted and didn't realize I needed in a story about James and Sirius, and their fabulous friendship. You just made Sirius's death sort of okay for me, in a weird way. Also, BRILLIANT writing, I love everything about what you did, I just can't even... GAHHH. THE FEELS.
Loved the ending! Nice story:)
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 1/2
Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck everything! *screams for 10 minutes straight* *knocks down every piece of furniture in room* *cries*

This was fantastic. I loved it. I also share a great love for Sirius. I cried when he died and didn't touch the damn book for nearly a month. You captured their personality so well. This is their story. I won't accept anything else now. Thanks for that.

Thank you. Happy writing.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Uuuuugggh this is so goooooooooood. Sorry if the groan mis-led you on this review xD
I really like this, especially since... well it was quite depressing but any story with them is and you portrayed them really well.
erika chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
i'm crying. this is so beautiful.