Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 5h ago
That was BEAUTIFUL.
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 4/15
I'm right now trying (and failing) to stop the tears coming… This was so sad… But the live of the marauders were sad, so I guess it's fitting. I mean, James was the one who had the best live of the bunch (happy childhood, amazing friends, married the girl of his dreams, got a kid) and he died when he was in his early twenties!
Sad, but well written story.
bow down to me peasants chapter 1 . 4/14
this is beautiful and i cried and goddamn it i love sirius black so much it hurts and just before the end when theyve died it hurt but you went beyond that which was amazing and i love sirius and lily's relationship it was perfect
GryffindorBeth chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved this story the first time I read it. When I happened to stumble upon it for the second time, read it, and loved it, I knew that I just had to tell you. By the end, I'm crying. How could you write this(in the best way!:])! I would be so emotionally messed up that it would stay unfinished. It's bloody brilliant, and I just wanted to tell you that, one Sirius and James lover to another.
LuannLu chapter 1 . 3/20
I know it's been years since this story'd been published, but I have to drop this review, I just HAVE TO!
This is so so so so so beautiful, brilliant, and touching! I can't stop rereading it over and over again. And every time I did so I couldn't help but cry for some parts of the story. This is just too well written.
I don't know if you would see the review or not or if you are still writing. I just want to say this IS, and definitely WILL be, one of my favorite fic of James and Sirius. And now I am lacking of words to describe how much I love this piece. So just thank you thank you thank you for writing the perfect images of their friendship and brotherhood, much much more than I could ever ask!
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so amazing! Seriously, one of the best fics that I've ever read.
You are brilliant. And this fic is beautiful and brilliant and wonderful ... I loved it!
Sirius and James
GryffindorBeth chapter 1 . 3/8
This is amazing, honestly! James and Sirius are my two favorite characters, and this story captures thier essence perfectly. The writing is clear and easy to understand. I think it just might be on par with the immortal JKR. I loved it. It's so hard to find good Marauder fanfiction and this is great. Thank you for writing it.
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 2/20
this is absolutely fabulous! the scenes brought tears to my eyes. sirius' and james' friendship is just so brilliant and emotional. it's the best and your writing is flawless.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
That was really good I'm crying a lot but it was beautiful thank you for writing that.
RodeoTown chapter 1 . 1/29
Sweet Merlin on a BIKE! This story is PERFECT! Absolutely, ridiculously perfect! First you made me all grin-y, then mushy, and now all my keyboard is so FLOODED it's becoming dangerous. It's so well written and you got their voices and the dynamics just RIGHT. And then, there are all those incredibly beautifu lines, like:

"They watch the sun fall and paint patterns on the vibrant green hills of their collective childhood, and James cries. But just a little bit."

And more. And I just DON'T HAVE WORDS.

I've seen this fic on many rec lists, but somehow never reached for it until now. And I'm so happy I finally have because this is easily one of the most beautiful pieces I've read in the fandom. Thanks a lot for sharing it. *off to stalk your fic list*
Potterhead2015 chapter 1 . 1/24
I cried. Like a lot.

Does that make me the effeminate one?
Nothing and Anything chapter 1 . 1/12
This story struck me very hard. Thank you for this beautiful narrative of a beautiful friendship.
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 1/2
Perfect in every way. I actually have tears coming down from the ending. Great job!
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow. I. Loved it. It was. Flawless.