Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
Love the Brightest Star chapter 1 . 10/11
Oh my God, this is... totally the best James and Sirius friendship story I've read. Sirius is my favourite character too (many don't understand why), and James and Sirius' friendship... I honestly can't get enough of it. I really teared up reading this. This is perfect, just perfect. 3
Shruthi chapter 1 . 9/5
Bittersweet. Words can't describe how much this fanfic made me cry and laugh and feel such a huge range of emotions. Wow. Such a beautifully written fanfic. Its honestly one of the best fanfic I have ever read.
This is such an adorable story!
Sky Rose chapter 1 . 8/19
:wipes eyes: it's so sad! It's so beautifully written, and it captures Sirius and James and Remus and Lily perfectly! You are an amazing writer, and... It's so SAD! Keep writing!
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 8/13
Gets better everytime I read it :)

HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 5/29
This... I don't even know what to say. I smiled from the first line to the last, except the part around That Halloween which I almost didn't dare to read. I loved it. I just... I simply loved it, it was great. You're an amazing author. I think you caught Prongs & Padfoot's friendship really good, except that I can imagine that they did have a little easier to tell each other that they love each other, because they're the Marauders, but then again, I've got no idea how a boy's mind works and even less a young wizard's. I don't think wizards can get cancer, though, they've got their own kind of illnesses and I don't think they're affected by muggle ones, but except that this was so good.
I really, really, really enjoyed reading this. In some parts I almost cried, not sure if it was happiness or sadness or a mix of both. It was amazing and wonderful and I loved it. Good job.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/6
God, yes. Sirius forever!
ProngsInHeadlights chapter 1 . 5/6
welcome the waterworks
justthatdamfangirl chapter 1 . 3/17
It was all fun and games till the best man's speech. Man there's only a few marauder fics that make me legit cry. James and Sirius' relationship is so amazing.
First of all, this is the hardest I've ever cried while reading a fic. I usually don't read one shots but I saw this one recommended Marauders fanfic list and thought, "Hey, why not give it a shot?". Long story short, there are tears streaming down my face. This captures Sirius and James' bond perfectly. Honestly. This is one of the best things I have ever read.
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 3/11
That was a beautiful fic , you described so well all the reasons why they are like brothers , I loved it. And the part where James tells him about the proposal and says "Why are you always surprised ?!" had me dying of laughter
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 3/5
I finished this and I was laughing and crying at the same time. I've never had a fanfic do that to me before. Keep up the great writing and have a wonderful day!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/2
Tears in my eyes at this perfection. Sirius and James' friendship is everything, and you have painted it so beautifully and immortally here.
Lara.x chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh my gosh! I actually am in full blown tears now! It was so true and emotional! I love it!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/28