Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/16
Last Review. Promise.
God, this was killing me. I'm so bloody sad about this wonderful friendship being parted when James dies and Sirius thinks he actually deserves being in azkaban although he is Kind of One of the best persons ever and gaaah, One question: why am i turtoring myself with the marauders, I bloody know they have damn sad Stories, and Gosh...
Well, I think it's like you wrote, Too: im Taking fanfiction Way Too seriously. But thats okay. I Love it. I Love them. They are like a Secound Life. And I Love you for Sharing all those Wonderful Stories which happened to be exactly right and accompanied my Days, made ne happy, angry or sad, but Mostly happy. Because this is Great, and touching, and Real.

Oh my god, i Sound bloody creepy and fanatic... Well maybe i am a Bit, but, you know, I'm actually a Kind of normal Person most of the Time. So Sorry for this Little emotional Release, just couldnt help it.
I Hope you are alright.
Bye :)
story2tell chapter 1 . 2/11
Sweet story!
TwitchPotter chapter 1 . 1/25
This is literally everything I have ever wanted and didn't realize I needed in a story about James and Sirius, and their fabulous friendship. You just made Sirius's death sort of okay for me, in a weird way. Also, BRILLIANT writing, I love everything about what you did, I just can't even... GAHHH. THE FEELS.
Loved the ending! Nice story:)
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 1/2
Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck everything! *screams for 10 minutes straight* *knocks down every piece of furniture in room* *cries*

This was fantastic. I loved it. I also share a great love for Sirius. I cried when he died and didn't touch the damn book for nearly a month. You captured their personality so well. This is their story. I won't accept anything else now. Thanks for that.

Thank you. Happy writing.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Uuuuugggh this is so goooooooooood. Sorry if the groan mis-led you on this review xD
I really like this, especially since... well it was quite depressing but any story with them is and you portrayed them really well.
erika chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
i'm crying. this is so beautiful.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I always say that a story that manages to make me laugh and cry is a successful one. This was it. Brotp for life with these two.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I'll just...i'll just sob my heart out now...because that's the saddest thing I've ever read. I really like the intimacy of James and Sirius' friendship. It feels so...so real. Wow, you're really good. Favorited.
TEAM-SHAKIRA chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... that was so good..but sad..and cute...and funny...and does it make me the effeminate one if I cried? :)
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Sirius/james friendship forever!
allwaswell17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm legitimately sobbing right now, and I'm not exaggerating one bit. There are tears streaming down my face and my nose is running like crazy. WHY DO THE MARAUDERS HAVE TO MAKE ME SO SAD
attlantica chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS
I JUST
BYE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Nice
IzzyBells chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
OH MY DEAR LORD NO. The feeeeeels... So many feeeeels...