Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 5/12
Oooh my god. Had to dig up my old password so I could favorite this.

This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking. Well done.
lisca chapter 1 . 5/7
YOU BROKE MY HEART
in a good way though (wait, is there really a good way?)
I mean it ended nicely (much more than I had thought!) which was a good surprise! And it was sweet, funny and felt very genuine so yeah I loved it and I wish each scene would last forever (honestly I'd read a 10k words fic about J and S everyday life).
The part that made me tear up was, surprisingly (or not so much really), the last day in Hogwarts. Then the aurors scenes cheered me up so it's all good!

Thank you for writing it!
phoenixpotter123 chapter 1 . 1/15
I have just one word for this. Perfect.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Very emotional and realistic.
gryffindor.potter02 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
amazing
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Woah this was absolutely brilliant!
AMProngs chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This is such a beautiful story about a beautiful friendship and love. Enjoyed reading it.
Only thing I'd like to point out is there many places in this world were male friends hugging, putting arms around each other is totally normal. Europe is one of them. They're some where even make friends holding hands isn't a big deal. Loved your story!
sneerypainter chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Look what you've done. you've made me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This legit made me cry. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Ugh, this was amazing, well written and perfect. Made me cry, physically made me hurt. Thanks 3
ophelia morgan chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
that was so beautiful
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
OMG! This is sooooo good!
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
This was soo beautiful! Perfect in every way
agent-oli chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I have read this story at least 10 times and each time it makes me tear up, Thank you
Fox and Eggy chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
*sobs* that was so good! It was funny, happy, nostalgic-ish and sad, and just amazing. The only thing that would make it better is some Remus/Sirius fluff XD