Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
joycezhanng chapter 1 . 11/14
i cried. ugh i love them.
siriusiriusirius chapter 1 . 8/23
This was so incredible and I’m sobbing way too much. I love it I love it I love it
weird.witch2020 chapter 1 . 8/22
this was one of the most brilliant, emotional, dead ass funny stories i've ever read in my life. i'm a crying laughing bubbling mess by now. thank you.
Alisha chapter 1 . 8/21
This was heartbreaking
bshelley chapter 1 . 5/9
This is such a great look into Sirius' life! Thanks for the amazing and well-written read!
Lillian Smith chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm more than 10 years late to the party but damn that. This is so good, so beautifully written that you've left a mark in this website, or at least in all of our hearts.

This is the Sirius & James friendship I've wanted to read. Fan fictions usually don't word it well enough - it's usually not written properly, but DAMN you've given them justice.

To begin with, I LOVE your narrative and how their energy and crazed insanity of that duo's minds clearly shine through. How they're in sync with each other that not even words are needed. They don't even have to look at each other in the eye - they know. They just know.

If I were to begin with the parts I liked and the details in this story, this review would be too long and I'm kind of in a hurry right now.
So I'll end with a thanks. I don't think you'll ever see this, but thank you for writing this.

Thank you.
Lamp Light Reader chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Aw. Thank you for this. Sirius definitely needed more happiness in life and Regulus deserves better too.
TheyCallMeT chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
Beautiful. 3 Thank you so much for writing this!
JadeTalisman chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
I cried. I'm going to come out and say that. I sat in my room and cried. This was absolutely beautiful. well done
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Oooh my god. Had to dig up my old password so I could favorite this.

This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking. Well done.
lisca chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
YOU BROKE MY HEART
in a good way though (wait, is there really a good way?)
I mean it ended nicely (much more than I had thought!) which was a good surprise! And it was sweet, funny and felt very genuine so yeah I loved it and I wish each scene would last forever (honestly I'd read a 10k words fic about J and S everyday life).
The part that made me tear up was, surprisingly (or not so much really), the last day in Hogwarts. Then the aurors scenes cheered me up so it's all good!

Thank you for writing it!
phoenixpotter123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
I have just one word for this. Perfect.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Very emotional and realistic.
gryffindor.potter02 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
amazing
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Woah this was absolutely brilliant!