Reviews for The Anatomy of a Bromance
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Just wow. Okay, 1. you did them so perfectly all the Sirius-James, James-Lily, Sirius-Lily, Sirius-Peter, Sirius-Remus, James-Peter, James-Remus, James-Remus-Sirius-Peter... yeah it's all perfect. 2. So well written and flow-y and engaging and fantastic. 3. When James died my heart literally clenched painfully. SO great job and never ever stop writing!
Simply AJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Do you get off on making people cry?
GryffindorNay chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Once again you manage to make me like a fandom I don't usually read because the books rock. And you manage to make me cry.
snapslikethis chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
the feels!
talsibalsi7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this was...i can't even articulate how beautiful this was. i don't think i will ever read anything like this. fantastically written. you capture james and sirius's relationship perfectly. thank you.
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I have tears in my eyes. Thank you for writing this.
Hairbrush55 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That's so great. I love their friendship, most stories don't do it justice!
the-angry-potato chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh gosh, this made me cry! It was sad and beautiful and omgiloveyou. Uhm.

Really nice.

:'''''''''''''''') ' ' ' ' '
' '
writergal24 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow this was really, really beautiful. I love James and Sirius' relationship so much, and you did an amazing job representing it. And I loved the relationship you created between Lily and Sirius too - I hate it when they don't get along, and I loved this version. Awesome, awesome, awesome job!
writergal24
jilyshipperfeels chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I don't think I've ever cried that much in my whole life oh my gOD
siiriuslove57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Fucking bawling...not coherent...but thank you.
michisama chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
it's just so nice
CassandraHolly chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this is absoloutely amazing. i've read 99.9% of james and sirius fics on the internet over the last few years, but this is just fantastic, in every single way... it fits all of the story lines for them that Rowling provided, while adding so much to their characters and their lives. it's perfect.
onne chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I just love this so much, I can't even-ugh.
brandosiren chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh God, this was absolutely beautiful! Definitely my favourite bromance of all time, and this really did them justice. Thanks so much for writing :)
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »