Reviews for Apostle of God
Sehcturc chapter 16 . 4/18
y u no update...you're slowly tearing me apart..
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Love all of the chapters so far please do not quit here. I am dying, waiting.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Hey. Awesome story so far. Love the premises and plot, and Yuu, but who doesn't live him?

With that said, there are a few constructive bits of criticism I would like to give you. Just a few things on grammar cause I'm a bit crazy.

1 ) a dictionary might be good, because I'm about 95 percent sure that malicious doesn't mean what you think it does. Also, a few other words, like English. I know what you mean, but the words your looking for are Englishman. Also, not very polite to refer to people that way. Consult a thesaurus.

2) repetitive words. Again. Consult a thesaurus.

3) some sentence structure could be improved, but again that's just me being picky.

That's really it. It's just writing improvement. You didn't the characters awesomely, story: good, drama: good, yaoi: GOOD. Nto much more to say. Keep it up!
Genabee chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
QwQ
Labuser05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I Love this story and I'm seriously hoping against all odds that the two you didn't die.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.
Holy poodles.
Oh my massive mastiffs.

:D
I love Yullen.
I love this.
XsamakiX chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
can I ask you a question? You know, apart from the one I just asked. How is one of the girls supposed to get Allen pregnant? I know that since it's a yullen fic, it's not really going to be important, but I'm curious.
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
While the idea is great and well written there is one fact I can not stand (or more like two)
First:; It seems like Allen is weak in this fic, where in fact by all means he is stronger than ALL Exorcist.
seconbd: They acceppt it too easily. They should be angry that high command dared such a thing.
Jjluvu2001 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Update ch.17
renechanneko chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Please please don't drop this story! Everyone a dying to know what happens! Arigatou!
Kei-Kat chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Hey! I really love this story, and I am so very glad you translated it! I thank you and the original author! Please update, cuz I NEED more! .
Nov.Rain chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Don't let lenalee or the baby die! Please let Allen back to kanda's side or at least make Allen acknowledge the baby as his. Please update soon this wonderful fic! :-)
May-Ruzuki chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
*cry* Abandoned stories always are depressing... especially when they stop at such a cliffhanger...
Ali sanpei chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Please oh please update! I hope you can finish translations soon!
ZDrive chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Please update this year, this is an amazing story. I can't wait to see what happens next!