Reviews for Apostle of God
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I don't appreciate the way that kanda refers to lenalee as that woman.
it's not like him and it makes me sad.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
it better be kanda and Allen's baby
Denise chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
Wow! I remember when I first found this story it's so amazing! It has made me cry and smile and have all the feels! Now almost six years later after rereading it I still feel the same! I hope that this story hasn't been abandoned by you or its original owner because it is too amazing to just end like that! I hope with all hope that it makes a comeback!
emcee0103 chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
you've got to update this story.
ZerinAlawaya chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
UPDATE PLEASEEEEE
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
The food debacle was hilarious! But sometimes your sentences don't make sense.
Sehcturc chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
y u no update...you're slowly tearing me apart..
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Love all of the chapters so far please do not quit here. I am dying, waiting.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Hey. Awesome story so far. Love the premises and plot, and Yuu, but who doesn't live him?

With that said, there are a few constructive bits of criticism I would like to give you. Just a few things on grammar cause I'm a bit crazy.

1 ) a dictionary might be good, because I'm about 95 percent sure that malicious doesn't mean what you think it does. Also, a few other words, like English. I know what you mean, but the words your looking for are Englishman. Also, not very polite to refer to people that way. Consult a thesaurus.

2) repetitive words. Again. Consult a thesaurus.

3) some sentence structure could be improved, but again that's just me being picky.

That's really it. It's just writing improvement. You didn't the characters awesomely, story: good, drama: good, yaoi: GOOD. Nto much more to say. Keep it up!
Genabee chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
QwQ
Labuser05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I Love this story and I'm seriously hoping against all odds that the two you didn't die.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.
Holy poodles.
Oh my massive mastiffs.

:D
I love Yullen.
I love this.
XsamakiX chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
can I ask you a question? You know, apart from the one I just asked. How is one of the girls supposed to get Allen pregnant? I know that since it's a yullen fic, it's not really going to be important, but I'm curious.
Accountbekilled chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
While the idea is great and well written there is one fact I can not stand (or more like two)
First:; It seems like Allen is weak in this fic, where in fact by all means he is stronger than ALL Exorcist.
seconbd: They acceppt it too easily. They should be angry that high command dared such a thing.
Lovely.Mess chapter 1 . 2/19/2014