Reviews for It Wasn't Like That
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
aw...so sweet, I love it!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw...cute Fiyeraba fluff 3
TARDISgal chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
lovely. lovely.

fluffly and wonderful but it needs to be

nice use of characters and soo...

aw

:D
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, this was absolutely perfect! I've read some pre-ALAYM before, but yours is definately the best! Perfect characterization on both accounts and great writing.

More fluff, please!
figure in a landscape chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
There's nowhere else I'd rather be.

Of course there isn't.

I really liked this. It was so sweet. I am glad that he was able to reassure her that, that was were he wanted to be.
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It's a nice moment missed from the play as Elphaba was just as shocked as Glinda at Fiyero's choice and this makes a nice transition to "As Long As Your Mine" which comes only after they dare stop for a few minutes in their fleeing from the wizard.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I thought this was very good. A sweet fic, romantic, yes, but also introspective on Fiyero's character. He grew a lot from the man he used to be, and it's in part to him observing Elphaba. He learned a lot from her, and it's apparent in this fic. He also doesn't want to hurt Glinda, and his realizing that pretending to love her would hurt her more in the long run really adds more depth to him. That's wonderful considering when he first shows up in the musical, he pretty much prances around and has no problem being brainless and shallow. As for Elphaba, I'm happy to see her find true happiness. It's a shame that she has to be a criminal on the run, but she deserves to have her happy ending, to be kissed and loved-especially after the Wizard and Madame M. made her out to be a "wicked witch". Finally, I like how you tied it back to the day when they rescued the lion cub. Very good work!
Erikssecretlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I thought it was very cute.
danderson chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
gah so romantic!

Fiyero chuckled at her. “Oh, Elphaba.” He reached out to tip her face up with a gentle hand on her cheek, and quickly she put her hand over his, surprised, and looked up at him.

“You’ll break Glinda’s heart,” she told him.

Wow. I love it because it's true. And sad. And lovely.

I think this is the first time I’ve dared to post any of my musicalverse Fiyeraba fluff. It’s a scary prospect for a hopeless romantic like me.

UM. WHY HAVE YOU NOT POSTED MUSICALVERSE FIYERABA FLUFF BEFORE WHEN YOU'RE CLEARLY SO GOOD AT IT? I vote post more and more until the end of time.

I loved this

d
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Very sweet...I loved it _
Elphaba chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i totally loved it! you've got talent my friend!
GraniaMhaol chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
TOTALLY post more. This was absolutely adorable, and perfectly in character. :) Well done. :)
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw, this was really sweet, loved it!
PetiteEnigma chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh yes, very fluffy indeed!

“I’ve never been kissed before,” she explained shakily.

He chuckled. “So how was that, for a first kiss?”

She raised her eyebrows at him. “It was nice,” she admitted, and he grinned and kissed her again, deepening the kiss this time.

“That was much better,” he murmured.

So adorable!