Reviews for Bad Touch
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Well, since Duo's it's/her pilot, does that make him the 'mommy'? Haha, you had me rolling, mate, that was hilarious.
Undertaker 499 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Just AWESOME! :D
Shini chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh go you are hilarious. Please tell me you are still writing? I've read both your stories and they are great
vela513 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This seriously made me laugh out loud! These are unbelievably hilarious! ...esp at 2 am...
Toraus chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very amusing... -
Rally Collins chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
XD XD XD Not sure what to say except that that was hysterical! XD XD XD
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Another very funny story. Making Heero's gundam the Daddy was a brilliant move. And I loved all the "it/she?" talk. Sort of twisted, but very very funny.

Keep writing!
resainez chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Thank you. i now have the perfect ring tone to program into my sisters phone. do you think i could use that? *puppy dog eyes*
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
HAHAHAHA... ROTFLMAO! too funny, thank you for the laugh *twitch* LOL
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
YES THIS IS FUNNY! For gosh sake I almost cracked a rib while reading this. Plus, I read to fast so my friend who was reading over my shoulder made me go back because he couldn't keep up with me. So yes please write more. I promise I'll read them.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this was so funny, please write more i really want to know what happens when duo or wefei tells what happened to heero, quatre, and trowa
Kracken l.w chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh. My. GOD. I just laughed so hard I nearly choked to death on my own spit! *snickers* "daddy"... insert maniacal giggles here. My cat thinks I've lost it... Oh well.

-Kracken l.w. (2 lazy 2 sign in)
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
My head hurts from laughing so much. I was laughing out the whole story. It was awesome! HAHAHAHAHA!
Dragon Dagger chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Rolls on the floor DYING from laughter! OMG that was PERFECT! You have no idea how much my sides hurt from laughing at that fic!
glacianharpy chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh,god. That was awesome. Only Duo.