Reviews for Perspectives of a Diverging Path
patiflops2 chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
Nice story mate, fantastic work. Fav and follow
alemery chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
I like it! This is one of the better ones out there!
Aniruddha chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
pls update atleast weekly.
CloudBloodbane chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
I haven't read this story in a long time so I apologize if the answer this question is very obvious but what did Ember mean when she said "You can't leave me. I fought and won you."?
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
Great two chapters, thanks for the update, can't wait to see what you do next and how things go and what Harry says to people who try and talk bad about Ember when he's around, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
littleweb chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
more please
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter, thanks for the update, enjoyed it, can't wait to see how the reat of the year goes, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreez :-)
Ultimate Kaiosama chapter 33 . 3/22/2013
Thanks for the update. I can't wait for more.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
I will say the detention and point loss was deserved. Ember should really not have talked back to Snape, but in cannon he was a bit more soft (yes I said it) on Harry when he cheeked him that first potions class. What Snape did here is what I would have done if I were in his shoes.

Love how Ember is defending her brother, he is hers and no-one will stand between her family!
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Very good, I do like the family dynamics and did get who Harry is. Very nice to put that in here, and I do wonder where it will lead?
sotroublesome33 chapter 33 . 3/22/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! :)
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 32 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to read more and to see what happens next and where you go from here, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
shugokage chapter 32 . 1/10/2013
Good chapter!
Sick Minded Productions chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This story is really going places.
Werewolf2300 chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
i like the way you have harry in this fic. just one question and it is probley stupid but is harry the reincarnation of mordred le fay as techincally he is a king due to the fact that morded was king arthur's bastard son