Reviews for Silence
gumper chapter 1 . 9/10
Oh wow - so poignant and sad...

I can’t help but wonder about the timing - shortly after Bonnie’s death or many years into the future. I’m guessing the latter (given her lack of anger) which makes it feel even more heartbreaking to me for some reason.

Very well done.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/13
Poor Scarlett
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A terrific heartbreaker. Poor Scarlett. Bonnie, Rhett, and Mr. Butler! This makes the tragedy seem all the sadder.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beautiful...
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
ChicoChica chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
"At least her last moments were in the sun"

Wonderful as always
sohhkb chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great recollection piece. Too bad it had to be in first person, I'm just not a fan of first person in GWTW fics. For the first couple of sentences I thought this was Rhett's memory but was pleasantly surprised when I realized (a bit too late, because she'd already called herself "mother" more than once) that this piece was from Scarlett's perspective. How fun to be in a writing group!
Scarlett Jaimie chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh my God, how beautiful. I don't know how you faced up to writing that, I read that you are a mother, so this must have taken some courage. I hope I will have your nerve to write something like that some day. And I like your message; don't waist a minute, it is so precious. So I am turning of this PC and going to enjoy a day with my two little girls. Thanks!
iris fibonacci chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very poignant and sad. It's a shame that Scarlett never seemed to appreciate the people she loved best (and who loved her) before she lost them.
The MW chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Poignant, and extremely well written as usual. Loved it.
QueenRania chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It's beautiful...I felt my heart go cold at the last line. You can truly touch people with your writing. Anyone who has lost someone can connect with this piece.
Abandoned Account 4815162342 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was a sad and sweet story and I liked reading it. Do you get your challenges from on-line? I'd like to try one of them sometime! :)
PrincessAlica chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
You seriously made me cry.

What a fantastic excersise. I'm so glad that that is what you do for fun!
Mad Steph chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was really heartbreaking ... I actually had to turn off iTunes, because I thought it deserved to be read in total silence.

Probably one of the most beautiful and well written story I have ever read in Gone with the Wind fanfiction.
georgia1206 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I enjoyed this! As a mother I know we can both relate to Scarlett and her regrets. Sometimes we all need a little more patience. Good Job. FYI Can't wait for updates to your other stories. Love them both!