Reviews for Through Blood and Tears
DUH BOMB chapter 21 . 8/14
Damn such a depressing ending. It's understandable that she would end up that way. What a heartfelt story.
Purple Diamond78 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
This story for intense fast. So many people died. I hate horror stories but I had to give this story a try!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
Wha...how...I would have NEVER guessed it was her dad! That's crazy!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Whew! For a second I thought they were gonna split up again! Lol but great chapter!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
The chapter was short but it was the intro into the first victims! Oooo this is suspenseful!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Whoa that kiss scene with Sango and Miroku was AWESOME. I was caught off guard by the ending tho!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Into the HORROR of the story!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Reading this fic in 2015! I read the summary and absolutely wanted to read it. So far so good! And if you could recommend any inuyasha fics with inuyasha and kagome and sango and miroku? Thanks!
Insane is my name chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
you are totally depressed... but i loved it anyway you did amazing i enjoyed the thrill you put into it :)
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
what i am so confused but anyway i loved it and it was awesome... awesome job :)
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
i loved it :( :)
Insane is my name chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
wow you really are depressed aren't you? this is so depressing but i loved it and you did a great job... i feel so sad at everyone who died and naraku deserved what he got! :( but as i said i love it :)
Insane is my name chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
oh this is good but so sad... were you depress when you made this? i loved it :)
Insane is my name chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
i love but hate this why souta had to die so young?! but it was awesome :)
Insane is my name chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
poor everyone who died and i don't hate kikyo as much as i usually do :( but i love it :)