Reviews for Sidelines
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very nicely written. Although I would change the angst filter to drama, and change the last word of the story ('him') to 'them', since you're referring to best friends, which is a plural subject, and not a singular noun.
Vasthi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Lovely story. I'm more of a R/Hr shipper, but this is really well written and I can really understand it: the way Ron and Hermione just argue and how Harry and she settle. And I really love how noone of the three is "the bad one".
K.J. Almazan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh how I loved it, it was so nice, I've felt the same way as Ron does...seriously...I know the way he feels, I'm proud of him...continue writing...LOVED IT!
lycus chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Thank you , someone finally wrote a story where Harry wasn't the one to give up his happiness for some one else.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw... poor little bastard. Serves Ron absolutely right, thinking he could get in the way of two people he caused a lot of suffering to. Still, it's a good thing to see things from the POV of his worthless hide, so ... nice oneshot! :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw poor ron, But... GO HHR! I was listening to the song "Why" by Secondhand Serenade. And at one point he is singing why do this to me? and i was listening to it while reading and it fit so well, anyway, really good.
shadow uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
First time I've read a Ron where he wasn't such an a-hole, cool one shot.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
The basic premise would lead to some sympathy for him, him putting their happiness before his own and then hurting watching Harry make her happy in a way he couldnt. Ron would be more sympathetic though, if he wasnt complaining about them betraying him. Especially after admitting all he did was fight with Hermione. Not that he's out of character, he's one of those people who might let you down but manages to come through in the end.
the-marquess-of-pembroke chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i love this story. it makes me feel bad for Ron (that doesn't happen often) amazing