Reviews for Technicolour Eyes
theonlyreason chapter 25 . 3/9
awww this is beautifully tragic. nice.
FuturisticDreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Every single one is short but every single one is perfect.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 43 . 3/25/2010
roflmao
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
that was really really really really really really really cute .
Britney628 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
You should write one to follow this about Dimitri coming back to her. It would just be so prefect. It's so sad, but so good, it needs a happy ending. I would have a gushing overjoyed attack if you did.
Tatiana Maria chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Omigosh I adored this whole thing! favoriting!
xaxstoryxaboutxlovex chapter 44 . 12/23/2008
I freakin' love Dimitri and Anya ! They are my favorite. But Odette and Derek are close seconds! Bravo genius authoress..bravo.
Britney628 chapter 40 . 12/18/2008
These are pretty good. I didn't really care for this one, but I like pretty much all the rest. I think you should continue them. I've been wondering though, how come you put up numbers like 'Prompt #089'? Does that mean you've written more than 44?
Britney628 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Please continue to post any and all of your ideas! I really like the stories so far!
Sparrowlight chapter 44 . 11/4/2008
hey again! i read what u wrote on ur page, and i have to tell u something aboutit: u are a fantastic writer and u should have confidence in ur writing because this story is fantastic! i just wanted to give u a pep talk because 1,u should reall have confidence in it and 2, i really want an update! well...later!

~Sparrowlight!
Britney628 chapter 44 . 10/31/2008
Please make more of these! I love your fics, and there simply aren't enough of this movie!
Sparrowlight chapter 30 . 10/27/2008
hey again, it's me! i love chapter 30 (ben and felicity), yet i don't get it. i get that it's about anya & dimitri, but i don't get the title. maybe i'm just slow (that being the most likely), but i thought i'd ask! thanx 4 listening (or technically reading)! please please please update soon! well, g2g! later! goodluck! :)

~Sparrowlight!
LEMONSKY4 chapter 44 . 10/22/2008
I love it! And you're right about there not being enough Anya/Dimitri fics! Keep up the great work! :D
sparrowlight chapter 44 . 10/13/2008
ello again diana, my dear (don't be weirded out by that- i tend to call everyone "my dear")! please update soon! please! well...i g2g! i'll review again in a few days! later!

~sparrowlight :)
Sparrowlight chapter 44 . 10/5/2008
ello! love the fic! i'm not sure if i've reviewed this before, but oh well! i hope you can update soon! i love the entire thing (like i've already said)i especialy love the last line of this drabble ("No. I'm just bringing the pretty back into this group.") LOL! well, like i said, please update soon! later!