Reviews for Breaking Barriers
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
O... M... G...!
I'm going to die laughing over here. It was probably karma for give Jacob all those memories just to see her dad turn purple with rage.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I don't WANT to be a Gran pa. ROTFL
kirsten stewert chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
well as the star of twilight i think that was...GREAT and really sexy to
Gabby chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Best sex talk ever! :)
PorcelainNinja chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
wow! (to quote lilly's purple plastic purse: "that was about all she could say: Wow.")

you are an awesome writer!
nirricles-happen chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Hi, so I read this story more than a year ago when I was into Twilight and for some reason copied it into Word and this morning, without internet, I was bored and found it and read it. I must say I hate the idea of Renesmee and Jacob together. I think I yelled at my copy of the book when I read the imprint thing, but nonetheless, I liked this story a lot and the Sex ed part was humourous _ Just wondering, is there anyway that I can get my hands on the more explicit version?
Runs-at-dawn chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Haha, coolness. Edward is such a DORK lol
permanently.discombobulated chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
wow an amazing story i absolutely worship you and your humour.

v. v. v. v. good. good? good is suck a sucky word, awesome, great, fantastic are better methinks.

thanks for the read!

lurve coco
Danielle chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Isn't Bella's daughter named after the Loch Ness Monster?
ICaughtTheFire chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
More Please More! Do you know any good Nessie/Jacob Stories that are similar to yours?
ssuhha chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
i love jake / nessie pairings... but this. is. HILARIOUS

poor jake... hhahahahaha!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Can'tBeBotheredToLogin chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
oh my god that was fantastic!
kandra chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This has got to be one of the most embarrasing moments in the would be future. Hahaha, was very good, I couldn't hold my laughs. I loved when Nessie tried to shut him up, but Jacob took the chat almost resigned (at first, at least). I cannot begin to think what was Edward thinking previous to taking the decision to talk to them about sex... Hahahaha...

Alice must be ROFL. I would be... xD
Team ugh omg Jacob chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
omg! lol that was so good its not even funny, of course nothing like twilight or nothing that stephenie would write but it was really funny lol but um i didnt like the 3rd person perspective and somethimes i didnt know who was talking but other than that it was fricken awesome! lmao I LOVED IT!