Reviews for The Naming
FROG-GURL08 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I think it was interesting. but it needed something...
Amanika chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like this, it's short and sweet, and, given the characters, somewhat predictable. However, predicability doesn't make it dull because its so beautifully written, especially (for me) Deuteronomy, and baby Tugger. Tugger probably because his is the strongest and most obvious personality out of the three kittens, Macavity's is strong too, but is more mysterious. With Deuteronomy it was the way you showed the way he was feeling before he entered the den. Also Tug & Munk curled up together was a gorgous image. :D

All in all, short and sweet, but very enjoyable.
Laocoons chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved it! It was gorgeous. The little hints at Cat tradition, the way Macavity acted... Tugger being the runt! It was fantastic. Thanks for the superb read!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw...
The Penguin Ate My Homework chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Don't fight the Cats fanfiction addiction...believe me, it is pointless...give in, give in!

Especially if you intend to write more like this piece. :) I quite liked this piece! Seeing Young Deuteronomy (or...erm, just Deuteronomy, I guess) is nice. I like the way you've written him-loving, caring, worried about little Macavity and proud of all three of the kittens and of his mate.

I also like seeing the three toms as kittens. You've written them well-already showing their personalities, but still obviously newborn kittens. The Rum Tum Tugger was my favorite. So cute! You can definitely see him growing up into the tom we all know and love. Little Mac really stands out to me as well, and I did love little Munkustrap too.

I also like the take on the cats' first names, and the way no cat but the mother is allowed to be with them. A very interesting take on it, and very creative.

So...I say once again, give in to the Cats fanfiction addiction! And please write more. :)

-Penguin
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked this; it was very cute yet revealing.