Reviews for Dark Moon
NieveDrop chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
About a third of the way through the story, it really gained its voice. I was a little unsure in the begin with the more hesitant and varied tones. Then when Rukia received the book, the direction of the story really shot off and remained gripping and intense until the end...plus made me go through a lot of kleenex. As much as I wanted them together, Ch. 28 was the better and more fulfilling conclusion.

Although together in version 2, the cycle remained unending. And it didn't feel right.

Guess we couldn't have our cake and eat it, too. Le sigh.

Congratulations on a complete story!
Cisusi chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
This is going to come off as rude, but I don't mean it to be. I can't think of any other way to say this so I apologize in advance. The comment you made about Japan not having big houses is a sign of american ignorance. What did you expect Japan to have? Wooden or straw shacks? This is the 21st century not the edo period. So of course Japan is bound to have mansions and nice houses most being even better then those in America. That comment is equivalent to someone saying "do they even have big businesses in America?" That is a stupid ignorant question. I say this not only because it was insulting to the Japanese people, but as a fellow American it is insulting to us to show such ignorance in other worldly cultures from one of our own. Again I apologize for the rudeness of my comment.

Anywhoo... Great chapter keep up the good work :)
noname00 chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Nice fic so far
kayla12000 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Ew its gonna be incest!
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
...not much to say...
Voidy chapter 29 . 8/29/2011
my... its finally over. several chapters passed by and I have to marathon reading it. so sweet... anyway, its kinda jumpy when the conflict with master vampire, but... thats your style and I like that. sad and happy ending with alternate ending, one way to please your reader hahah anyway, happy this story finished and done. somehow, grimmy didnt have much stories with both ending. heheh and sosuke have a heart, wow Love You yume
xwhitemoonx chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
awesome cool story its so suspensful

amazing work
w.cyan chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
wow, such a fantastic story, the war almost there, good job
AnimeFreak134 chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
this story is AWESOME! please update soon! AF134
Hanijess chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
Enjoying this to a degree. It's well written and has many good ideas but, to me, it seems like you have too many ideas and are not quite sure where the plot is going. It's just a bit convoluted. That being said, it is entertaining and I will keep reading.
SilverStella chapter 24 . 4/20/2011
Awesome!
fish-egirl chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
(0o0) OOOOOOHHHHHHH!Yume-san ! standing ovation!(0o0)
F50GRODT chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I like where this is going. My only problem is why you would make Aizen an Uncle, that screams weird haha, but I like it, it's funny. If you're interested in reading my story, here it is: s/6432458/1/Life_and_Times_of_Aizen_Sousuke
E'Clair-Soldier chapter 23 . 5/8/2010
Totally awesome! Please continue ;)
Sam Matthews chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
You did say 3 more to go! Where are those 3 hidden?