Reviews for Vermilion
fma chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
continued this one please!:)
Siren Air chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
CONTINUE!
Megsaku chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love this story! It's so cute! Please update! Please?
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Dude, this was cool! i've been waitin update and u finally put up a new chap! It came out great! At 1st I was like 'I forgot what I was gonna do' and then I hit this and then I'm all like 'Yes, this chick updated. Now I remember!' Honestly, this is lovely and lovely in the horny way, u know lovely. (italic) Anyways, I loved this chap. and the whole story and I hope u update soon, plz! Bye, babe!

-Auto-Alchemechanicist-
Kalez chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
You like relationships to move quickly don't you? none of that, "lets go slow" crap, eh? lolz Just kidding! Awesome!(okay that sounds weird...) umm...good cha-nono; uhh, how 'bout, can't wait for next chapter! haha

What relevance does the title have to the story? It keeps making me want to listen to Slipknot, but I don't know if that's what its from...
Orange Singer chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I really enjoy this so far. I do have a few suggestions to change in the first chapter, though.

You said Winry was a young girl and Edward was a young boy. I got the impression that they were about five years old, and that they would grow up together. Naturally, it was a bit odd to read about her being attracted to him when they were five...I know that wasn't your intention, so you might want to say they were young adults, or maybe you should say "he looked about nineteen." That would make this flow much better! That was my only issue! Great job! I really want to read more!
Kalez chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
A little strange. Its hard to understand the storyline right now, but I can't wait to see where your going with this!
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
It's really good so far! I like the originality of the plot, setting, character personalities etc., too! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Again, I enjoy this! It's a nice plot, and Ed is brought out more here. Good job! Hope you update soon. Can't wait to see the next chap. Well, type 2 u later! Chao, babe!

-Auto-Alchemechanicist-
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like this, but why did you change the rating? I saw this story yesterday adn I was gonna review, but my dad took my computer away. Can you believe him? I still like this. Hope you post soon!