Reviews for Won't Someone Stop This Song
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story? Like I legit wish that there were 100 something chapters of it. Its not until I actually read this story that I realized how hot Mitchie and Tess would be together
Stef chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Great story :)
gleek12384 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Great Job! : )
gleek12384 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
NICE!
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Well done story. Enjoyed it and loved the flow of it.
Love it chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
This was so freaking hot. You write so well! Amazing :)
Mell23 chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
that was rally cute:) im really not a fan of tess and mitchie but you are an amazing writer:)
Zelda's Hero chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
This story was amazing! It should totally have a sequel because their are so many questions left unanswered and so many things you could do! Plus you get extra points for naming the story after a Paramore song. They are the best band ever! Please consider writing a sequel!
Ashley chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
So, I literally jumped off my bed and yelled "YAY!" after reading this... well not so much 'yelled' as an enthusiastic whisper, but meh. Anywho, I was iffy about this story at first, mostly because I thought there would be unnecessary Smitchie action going on. But I was hooked after the first bit of dialogue. I mean I really think you not only captured the characters beautifully, but you also managed to make everything seem real and well paced which I loved. Not to mention their banter and over all chemistry was to die for. Thank you so much for sharing this. Best "Mess" fic I've read to date.
bluebird13 chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Loved it! Enjoyed every second. :) :) :)
mk-tobin chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
this is the best fic ever, well for tess and Mitchie, well done!

alex
Music and Reading Lover chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
I loved it! I really enjoyed reading this story.
CookieMonsterWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
please please please dont make mitchie lesbian! (i up 2 chapter 2) ithe smitchie, awsomeness!

me
MaxximumRide666 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Ever seen 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'? You know the little clapping thing London does when she says 'Yay me!' Well i am sat here doing that but grinning and just going 'Yay!' You. Are. Amazing. No doubt about it. I love your story and your style, it is amazing how well you capture and portray these two girls! Thank you so much for writing! Please please PLEASE write more ]
MaxximumRide666 chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
!

I'm sorry, i know this is meant to be a review but i can't help it! I'm practically shaking with excitement! You are simply amazing! And i hate Shane! Lol ]