Reviews for Heat
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that! The smut, obviously, but I particularly loved them making the potion together. I also really liked your Snape; snarky, brainy and unexpectedly sexy. Nice job!
AliceFae chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
sexy...
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
really great story :)
Lil Blue J chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Whoa. Can't say I don't like it though. ;) This is an interesting pairing, if only there were more like this.
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh yay! I'm so glad to have found an enjoyable story, thank you! I found the two adorable together and enjoyed how you set it up.

HAPPY WRITINGS!
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Nice!
Choice chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love how easygoing things are between them at the end; there aren't any awkward feelings that linger, just pure, youthful bliss.

I think the characteristic I loved the most about this story, though, was your detailed descriptions concerning meager details like potions ingredients. I could see the dragon scales, gleaming madly, in the cauldron's firelight. I could smell the ancient herbs lingering in the humid air. I loved it all!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Dang!

This is really hot stuff.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It'd be nice if you conintued this!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
It was pretty good. The plot was very believable and the *cough* was awesome.
albe-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow...just...fucking wow. I don't normally read Snupin but...damn it that was HOT! I think there might need to be a follow-up chapter to this!

Seriously, I thought you got both personalities down very well and (although the Sirius-bashing hurt a little bit) I really enjoyed this. Definitely a new favourite!
TobiTobi chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OhmiGOD!You are succh a good writer!Iloved this story,seriuosly!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
yay. go with the sevvie/remmy. OH! What if siri was right, and rem ended up being the spy? lolz! i have to do something with that now!

thou hast inspired me. i am most greatful.

lolz
Ilamay chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
rathwynn grey chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow! This has to be one of the best Remus/Severus fics I've read. Your take on the two characters is really refreshing and realistic, as are the Potions details. *goes to read other fics by author* :)