Reviews for Its What I Do
Sexykill69 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Please let ther be more? Even if there isn't any more I was wonderful...but one question what does, "Montuer?" mean?
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
kawaii... So far! Now let's read the rest! XD
OvenBased chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Haha, interesting. Update sometime soon, please :D
MidnightInDecember chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
oh wow, this is really good:))! and yaoi, mr... heheheehhe. but that bedroom moment almost made me die of fangirlism! it was so cute. please update asap!

...and who the hell is montuer...? haha. youre probably gonna explain that so that was a dumbass questionXD!

please, more!
Sundried Stars chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
OMG OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is the best! Just a quick question, what's a montuer? But anyways please hurry and update cuz I really wanna know what happens. Oh and what does matt mean by "not again"? ... Maybe it doesn't mean anything and I'm just thinking touch again... Ya that's probably it... I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KrystalKamichi13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
great! looks kie it will be a good one! keep updating.
Ashastana chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
OMG wat am i going to do while waiting for u to update!XP jus' kidding!ah im so anxious for the next chap. ok great job mate!update soon!
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
O this fic is so cool! i love mattens! 3 he's cute. the room mate interviews last chapter were funny XD at least misa didn't turn up. lol

update soon! but don't rush if ya don't want ta P
Compato chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Why must I be tested over the material I just read? D: I have the reading comprehension of a drugged monkey.

You always write Mello so smexy-like and Matt is always so adorable. I'm in awe of your greatness. -bow bow-
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
NU! Write more! The contestant part was super amazing and the Matt x Mello-ness! yeah, I'm the freaking bomb...

Boom.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
D00d, wtfh? What happens next?

And there's no 'think' about it: I AM the !
Paralyyzer chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOLOLOLOL.

If Near was his roommate, now THAT would be epic.

ilit, YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I'LL KILL YOU AT SCHO-

...

Youth group.

;_;
Compato chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Where the heck did this idea come from? XD I knew you were crazy but...

MOVING ON Bravo. Well Done. Keep writing. Or I'll hunt you down. We might not go to the same school anymore, but I DO know where you live. ;D
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
-points to self- EGO!

Really good job by the way. You may update.

-Stardust.
Ashastana chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i ams da bomb!JK!well this fic is interesting!and why im up this late is so beyond me!well update this soon!