Reviews for The Party
Enigma infinite chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
A standing ovation for you. Well done.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Know what, this story is fantastic! I mean really, if you ever feel unappreciated know that it is NOT because of you're writing skill. You're good.
Shadow Aura 64 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is fantastic. Loved the style of writing. Will you be writing more? It'd be great if you did.

Looking forward to it.
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
: O I bet the next chapter is Bahamut waiting for them to get there and reminiscing on back when he was a young wyrmling.

Seriously though, thank you for updating.
that1dude chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
are you going to continue this, because i am totally diggin these backstories of the light warriors.
Knight on Bald Mountain chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I cannot express how much I've enjoyed your story so far. It is intruigingly deep yet simply written. You don't have the same tendencies that so many minor writers make. Well done! I wait with great anticipation for the next chapter.
Tioko chapter 3 . 2/3/2009

I love this story ) You are giving a really good back-story for your characters, and perfectly catch the essence of each class.

I like the reasons you give for choosing their class and becoming adventurers.

Overall, this story leaves a pleasant feeling behind ) I really enjoyed reading it, and look forward to more. I wonder how Roy is like...

And, if I'm not mistaken, it's based on FF I, right? Or is it sort of your own FF?

In any case, keep up the good work )

~Tio~
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I say it again. Why don't you have more reviews?

You are a damn good writer.
that1dude chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
dude, this is awesome! i dig the writing style. keep it up!