Reviews for Run For Your Life
cRiMsOnGoDdEsS01 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I would love to see this finished one day!
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Heath, Heath, Heath...how could you? Give us a performance like that, then go and kick the bucket? What were you thinking?! You weren't allowed to die, you were supposed to go on to do more funny stuff, and appear at ComicCon, and do parody spoofs of the Dark Knight and such. *Sigh.* Now I'll never get to meet the man that played the Joker...the BEST man that played the Joker, rather. (You were great, Jack, but Heath just blew you out of the water.) He seemed like such a great man, too, from what I've read. One of the few LIKEABLE actors. R.I.P. Heath Ledger, R.I.P.

Stupid medical system, we should just go back to the days of shamanists. Lol, kind of. Oh bully, now I'm all depressed..
h e l l b r o k e chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Woe.. Powerful chapter. Cant wait to read more:)
cait3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
The use of song lyrics was brilliant on your part, loving it already!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
0—0
I know which choice he picks,but can Sal please at lease get his ass kicked? He completely deserves it.
Erica chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This is fantastic! I know I'm late to the party but I'm just so sad that it's unfinished! I want to see what happens!
Elegantsteam chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Fantastic! I really liked this story. The ending was a little abrubt, but I can understand why you ended it there. Great job.
SiriusxBellatrix chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
That was amazing! I can't wait to see what comes next, hurry and write more. I'll be waiting. :)
vannadear chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Aw no more? just when it was starting to get really interesting :pout:
nicki chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! AH so good! so in character and grasping of situations correctly :D
pinkpanther95 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
WAH!

Add... MORE!

PLEASE! ILOVE IT!

And omg... ow...aw. Poor Baby!

Stupid Maroni! I realyy do-not-likkee him! haha

But, Like I said... ADD MORE!

Keep on Keepin on!:)
Hiskubus chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
wow this is AMAZING! you seem to not have updated in a while but please do! this story is soo good and the joker is well in character :D
RobotDreamz chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
This is really really good. original.

please update soon?
Roseblade22 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Katie! It's me, Elaine! I couldn't resist...

First of all WOW...you are a way better writer than me, or at least this story makes me think that way! I love that you include quotes and song lyrics before every chapter-it sets a tone. I really liked your alternate story about how the joker got his scar.

I'm adding you to my faves, just cuz your are AWESOME! See you in class!
harleyQdoll chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
you must continue really soon!

i freakin' love this story!

i know that you have the potential of

completing this fic. thats me trying to

encourage you to finish what you started :]