Reviews for The Diary of Namine
Unknown reviewer chapter 15 . 7/24
I know this story is extremely old and finished, but it slightly irks me that sora beat roxas to the punch. Still, I'll continue to read on and hope it can be redeemed lol.
Unique01 chapter 44 . 6/9
This was such an amazing story and surpise that I read it in about 3 days. I love this story so much that I'm a bit sad that its over. You write such amazing storys. Keep doing what you're doing because what you do is going to be fabulous~! Love ya !
Did2009 chapter 10 . 6/9
I knew it! All along! I knew they had another brother that died! I just knew it! (and I knew it would probably be Ven) Awesome chapter! can't wait to see Namine's answer to Sora and the details about Ven's death and why Roxas blames himself T-T
Did2009 chapter 4 . 6/7
Haha, another great chapter XD
Though I must say I saw all of things coming (Especially Sora kissing Namine while being drunk, that was a classic XD)
Did2009 chapter 2 . 6/6
Loved this chapter just like the first one, it's more interesting than what I thought it would be
'Kingdom Hearts'... That's an original name for a band lol and it makes sense Roxas would be the singer, after all he is dubbed by Jesse McCartney XD
Did2009 chapter 1 . 6/6
Hey, I must say this is a really cool start, I think I'm gonna love this fanfic XD
The way you describe things and events, especially character reactions is really good, very detailed and clear
About the whole love triangle thing, I am very curious about who'll Namine end up with, I have no clue as of now XD
I found some parts very funny, especially the part describing Roxas and Sora's past roommates, I couldn't stop laughing when you mentioned Sephiroth XD A serial killer? Haha, you are very original, I'l give you that XD
So, anyway, great start, I'm sure it will be an awesome fanfic
ajsensabaugh chapter 44 . 4/13
I have to say I absolutely HATE that Roxas won but the story was so good I had to keep reading! The way you portrayed Sora just reminds me so much of myself and hat makes me sad that he lost! But it is still a great story!
Symone chapter 44 . 4/11
Hello, I know you probably won't get this, but let me just say I absolutely LOVED this story! Your writing is a gift and I hope you will continue on with it. I will continue to read your other stories as well.
Firestar 53 chapter 17 . 1/29
maybe its Vanitas hes got yellow eyes...?
Firestar53 chapter 13 . 1/20
Breaking Benjamin thanks! loved it
firestar 53 chapter 2 . 1/6
lol how does Sora whistle and smile at the same time? thank for the story!
TheAmazingGuyX chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Thank You! Thank you so much! I'm a brazilian guy who was with some problems ater a surgery, and you history made a lot of my pain go away, you really caught my heart! I don't think that you will read this but, i just have o congratulations you! Keep writting fics my friend, and I wanna you to Know, I love Kingdom Hearts and Namine!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Roxas sperms aren't godly. He's just not using prevention.
kimera1510 chapter 44 . 3/29/2014
Wow! Awesum story , I luved it...I hope u wryt otha stories, I cnt wait 2 read...wld lyk 2 gv tx 2 every1 ...*mwah*...
Exemnas chapter 44 . 3/8/2014
If you haven't done so, I think this should be published into a BOOK! Maybe even a collection of your work. This by far one of the best fanfics that I've read in a long time. Thank you so much, I think this story even helped me realize and look to the future with my fiance. Again, continue your work, if I'm inspired, I'm sure hundreds more that you don't know about have been influenced as well. ;)
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »