Reviews for The Diary of Namine
ajsensabaugh chapter 44 . 4/13
I have to say I absolutely HATE that Roxas won but the story was so good I had to keep reading! The way you portrayed Sora just reminds me so much of myself and hat makes me sad that he lost! But it is still a great story!
Symone chapter 44 . 4/11
Hello, I know you probably won't get this, but let me just say I absolutely LOVED this story! Your writing is a gift and I hope you will continue on with it. I will continue to read your other stories as well.
Firestar 53 chapter 17 . 1/29
maybe its Vanitas hes got yellow eyes...?
Firestar53 chapter 13 . 1/20
Breaking Benjamin thanks! loved it
firestar 53 chapter 2 . 1/6
lol how does Sora whistle and smile at the same time? thank for the story!
TheAmazingGuyX chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
Thank You! Thank you so much! I'm a brazilian guy who was with some problems ater a surgery, and you history made a lot of my pain go away, you really caught my heart! I don't think that you will read this but, i just have o congratulations you! Keep writting fics my friend, and I wanna you to Know, I love Kingdom Hearts and Namine!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Roxas sperms aren't godly. He's just not using prevention.
kimera1510 chapter 44 . 3/29/2014
Wow! Awesum story , I luved it...I hope u wryt otha stories, I cnt wait 2 read...wld lyk 2 gv tx 2 every1 ...*mwah*...
Exemnas chapter 44 . 3/8/2014
If you haven't done so, I think this should be published into a BOOK! Maybe even a collection of your work. This by far one of the best fanfics that I've read in a long time. Thank you so much, I think this story even helped me realize and look to the future with my fiance. Again, continue your work, if I'm inspired, I'm sure hundreds more that you don't know about have been influenced as well. ;)
Namine' Hikari chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Omgosh! I cracked up when I read the part of the list of roommates they had to go through! Wow...Sephiroth!? Luxord!? Hahaha! What a classic joke! I could totally see that! Sora and Roxas are just as how I'd imagined them to act! Axel is as sneaky as ever and Naminé is so cute! Love this story so far! .
Aurora chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
I don't like Roxas anymore :( Or Namine :(
Cho chapter 34 . 11/5/2013
Kiome...I get it. I'm just about crying now, because I GET it. I'll admit...Almost every negative review on here was from me. I wasn't open-minded enough. Wasn't deep enough. Stuck in my happy, tragedy-less life. I thought you hated Sora, giving him such heartwrench. I thought you and everyone else that read this and liked this were terrible. But now I get it. You were just trying to portray how strong love is, and how it overrides everything. How,all three still have strong amounts of love for each other after all of the horror and terror and betrayal. How even the worst of characters can be loved because of how strong it is. For this, I bow down to you. Thank you for writing something so incredible and RAW. I love you. I loved you before I read this, and now that I understand the meaning of it, I love you even more. 3
Glasscake chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
Well I know it's been a long time but damn hoping do find a namora fanfic but also like the story on how intense it became. In addition I already new it was going to be Roxas during the 1-7 chapters due to the fact it was concentrated on him more but I'm sure that people suggested to do a alternate scene In some chapters
Heartbroken chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Gross :( I'm sorry, but I find this story very unrealistic. Why haven't Roxas or Namine been ridiculed by anyone? Roxas slept and impregnated his brother's girlfirend! Namine slept with her already heartbroken boyfriend's brother! Yet it seems like Sora's the only one getting put down in this story :( There should be a scene where at least someone talks about how dirty Roxas and Namine were. But nooo. They're just little angels.
flying away chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Thank you, Chelsea! I finally understand the reason I can't fully enjoy this story. It makes true lust win over true love. Heck, it made it seem like lust is true love and it's not :(
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »