Reviews for Alarming Attachment
hikora chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Oh my god, please update it again! I want to know how things end! It's so good a story!

I love it when Rei takes control and shows some backbone and not always bending over 180 for every girl he meets. Kai is cute too. Maybe too cute for his own good; Rei just might jump him anytime and anywhere like he said. XD

Again, please update again soon!
anthane chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Do update soon please. Poor Mr rainstorm... Don't know how he would take it... In a good way I hope...
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I don't think Kai is a he anymore...
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I know that's right.
Marie Antonia chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hey, is this fanfiction sort of based off of the 1987 movie "Fatal Attraction?"
ThePathUntaken chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Lovin' it!
BOYDream chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
is this some kind of a cruel joke? is it funny?
obviously you don't meant it to be funny but still...
you know what? you're horrible!
ok so you want to bash a MARY SUE! alright everybody hate them but this kind of character?
i feel extreamly extreamly sorry for her! really! reading till now... it's obvious she's a MENTAL PATIENT! and you're making fun of her? and not to mention your reviewers are also ignoring this very fact!
sorry but she's not a MARY SUE, she's just a mentally disabled person who needs serious medical attention rather then hate!
i know it's an OC but this type of portrayal of a sensitive person is just unforgivabale! there ARE people like this and they SHOULD be treated in a special way, you should never bitch with them without understanding their mind!
as a mental patient myself, i'm requesting you... stop this nonsence! create real MARY SUE and bash her or him but don't create a mental patiant in the process! there's a difference between over the top OC and a mentally sick OC!
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Quite the interesting story.
Selwynn chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
Oooh, I want to strangle that bitch, pull off all of her hair, stab her then do the Chinese water torture and then finish it off with any act of violence that will be horrifically painful.

Gah.

Is kai really a girl in the manga and anime?
Kio-Kyon chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
One of a few rares where a great and well written piece of story involving either Kai or Rei is a girl/female version pretending to be a guy. The OC you insert didn't spoil the story, it however made a big and impressive impact into the the plotline, furthering the drama and the beginning of the love bond between Rei and Kai, a wonderful work that deserves a 10/10, the character of Kai went beautifully, even those "he" is now a young lady true to his original self didn't go OC thou he did went a bit tad soft XD but hey this is Kai we're talking about lol, same with Rei, perhaps you could add a little insight into Tyson/Max/Daichi/Kenny more? Hilary in your story is very well rounded and not bashful since she is indeed bossy but not outrageous, and i love her. overrall i can't say nothing much because your story have yet to displease me, in fact it really, really makes me happy and i'd enjoyed reading this, despite Feminising male characters isn't within my tasting range, this story has a nice ring appeal to it , anyway please do continue your wonderful work, i really look forward to reading more (if there is more), a good work well done.
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Uh. Seriously. Asia makes me laugh.

*laughs creepily while sharpening a knife*

I'm quite surprised you can bash your oc, but then if it is the purpose of the story then by all means, bash to your hearts content! No matter how annoying she was, she did provide the focal point for the storyline; without her, Kai would still be hiding and Rei would still be... Rei. You get what I mean.

Story flow wise; it's smooth and very light on the eyes, I like the fact that it's the first fic I read where Kai is a girl and it's really quite interesting!

Your characters are good, but not exceptional, I'm sorry for that; it's just that I could not find Kai to be that vocal and the supporting characters do not provide much support, but I'm really quite impressed with your oc. Hated or not, I actually think she's your best character so far, and my favorite character is another thing altogether, because like I said, although I thought Kai was a little off that didn't mean I didn't like her, your Kai sort of emits a soft, confident but appealing aura, and she's easy to the eyes, thinking of her with such a pleasant face...

Please update soon, I'm really hoping that Asia gets better, but half of me hopes not, because then it would be the end of the story right?

Good luck!
Randel chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
Damn! Bitch be scary! 0.o (I mean Asia)
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I love this fic. I also like how you bash your ocs. Hope you update soon!
Aoi the Nekohime chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I hope Kai kicks Asia's ass (*laughs evilly*)
Blueflamingheart chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I find that this story is very interesting. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just keep forgetting too.

Oddly enough Arista reminds me of my spoiled cousin and a person that used to go to the same school as me. They are walking on both sides of psycho street.