Reviews for Angels Fall First
Ereeves23 chapter 3 . 8/10
very good story. good old optimus going protective farther mode
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I liked the story but the last few chapters were basically a rip off of Rise of The Fallen battle scene . Except with a girl and sex . Sam and Mikayla had that scene ( well it was implied ) but still , it was a rip off over the battle scene . Any way good story . I would give it a ( hmm ) 4 out of 5 . -1 for rip off .
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Sooooo she just turned into a femme robot one for a single night and that's it? I was hoping you would come back to that. Never the less, wonderful story :)
StormRaven333 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
AWwWwWw...another great fic you pulled out of the hat there! You've become my favourite author now! ;3
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
man... this story should totally have a sequel...
now im sad :(
i mean come on, what about the thing with her silver-blue cybertronian form, you're not gonna further that with a sequel focusing on the third movie, or a totally different adventure?
lame -_-
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
im a little disappointed you didnt put mudflap and skids in this story
i love them XD especially skids (assuming he's the green one)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
YAY JETFIRE! i love jetfire, he's all kinds a senile XD
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
im not sure what car i would be, but if i could be a cybertronian femme, i'd want to be magenta (but a bit more purple) with flames (stripes or just plain are BORING, no offense to bumblebee) that were sapphire blue and bright aqua :D
vehicle wise, i think i might wanna be a fighter jet or something like that, cuz flying sounds AWESOME, or better yet, a triple changer :D
i enjoy vertigo LOL XD
awesome story, btw
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
stories where optimus falls in love with a human girl will always be my favorite :)
i just wish OTHER authors would quit ALWAYS making the girl blonde with blue eyes
i mean optimus is NOT a typical human guy, it not right to just ASSUME he wants what most human men seem to want, which is one of the reasons i like this story. BRUNETTES RULE!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
after reading about optimus' likes and dislikes about women, I think i could make him very happy (not joking i meet almost all the requirements :D :D :D) LOL XD
course its likely this author is wrong, especially since optimus prime isnt even real ;(
but hey, a girl can dream right ;)
anyway, great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
FINALLY an OC chick who isnt blonde with blue eyes
POWER TO BRUNETTES! :D :D :D
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! COME ON PLEASE! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ BEFORE! PLEASE!
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
AHHHHHHHH! OMG! GO ELIZABETTA! BRING OPTIMUS BACK TO LIFE!
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
OMG! I DONT KNOW WAT 2 SAY! I 3 THIS! .
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
OMG! IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!