Reviews for Twenty Years of Stealing My Food
blackmare chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
So I finally read this - and I'm glad I chose a Friday night, because I just didn't stop reading and was up far too late.

Wilson explaining his attachment to House as, "He's been stealing my food for ten years" is one of those things that's always going to stick with me.
psychXai chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
I know this is an old fic and I doubt you still check messages on here but I just wanted to let you know that it was an amazing ride! So layered and interestin, it was emotional and sexy. You nailed every aspect. Thanks for getting me through my final exams with out going crazy ;)
breaktherules chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it, it has given me a few hours of enjoyment.

You are a very talented writer!
HexesAndOhhhs chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
I started this fic and quickly became addicted.

Awesome writing. Great character portrayals.

5 stars from me.
Twilight's Aura chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
I tore through this in a mad haze. Took me a couple of days though. Brilliant! This is exactly how I would have imagined their relationship if it was sexual, er, more so. I can honestly consider this a complete prequel to the series with how intimately you seem to know House and Wilson. This is deffinitely in my mental top 20.

Ok..Woke up an hour early to finish this. Now time to get ready for work. Made my day, you did.

-Spooky
julsa chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
Great Story! its taken me two days, when I really should have been doing other things, to read :) I love the history and the really detailed backstory. x
x-blindingdarkness chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
this is my favorite hilson fic, EVER. i love it so much. you are amazing. :]
SwenglishAnt chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
Wow! This story was epic! Both House and Wilson felt completely in character. They're not complete bastards but haven't been turned into mr. Perfects either. It's not often a piece of fanfiction makes me stay up hours after midnight reading. But this one did.
DehMD chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
[b]For God’s sake! This was incredibly real. This was amazingly well written. This was all I wish to read… MY GOD… I lost my words… Congratulations! I loved it… every aspect of this story got me in a way I couldn’t…. I READ IT IN TWO DAYS! For fuck’s sake I lost my own life in these days and drowned in this story like it was the last I’d able to read in my existence… I skipped classes by the way just to read it![/b]
teacuptea chapter 20 . 9/8/2009
I am not trying to be trite and am honestly speaking from the bottom of my heart: that was the greatest fanfiction ever written in the history of fanfiction. It played out beautifully, with rich descriptions and well-cut characters, evenly placed at the perfect moments. You have a profound understanding of House and Wilson's relationship that is genuine and true to character, at times wildly hilarious, at others deeply heartbreaking.

I have been a show for a long time, and recently got into its fanfiction: as I began to read more and more, I realized that I was starting to favor the House/Wilson coupling much more over the House/Cuddy coupling. Your fanfiction completely won me over, as well as my best friend, an avid House fan.

Words cannot describe how flawless your plot is: it has startling accuracy in the minor canon characters and plot points, while spinning a stunning and original tale unto itself. It melds seamlessly with the actual show, yet is its own story altogether. I must say, part of me is now convinced that House and Wilson do in fact harbor an intense romantic relationship, that is merely omitted from the camera's view and hinted at! D

You are, without question, a fabulous writer: I've read your other shorter fiction, and your profound understanding of characters, sharp wit and rich descriptions make them an absolute pleasure to read. It is often easy to forget that these are characters on a real TV show: your stunning originality makes them seem your own.

Thank you for a glorious read: I look forward to finishing reading your other wonderful fanfiction, and am absolutely convinced that any original work you write in the future will be absolutely fabulous.

Sincerely,

Ady
Muirgen Monet chapter 20 . 8/2/2009
Good story! Thanks for posting.
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Love the story cant wait to read the rest :)
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Ow I feel so bad for house I wonder whats going to change when Wilson gets back. Love the story :)
acid-red-owl chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
you know you can get STD's from oral sex right? What's the point of condoms for butt sex when there are so many blowjobs? Its not like they're being used to prevent pregnancy.
acid-red-owl chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Omg love this you need to make house and Wilson get married and jonathon be Wilson's best man thus resoveing the grudge against house stealing the best man job. Go Massachusetts power to the gay's