Reviews for The Cut of a Crimson Stained Ribbon
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I Love it! Please continue, thought I know you might not. :(
kid-kun chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Wow! I love this. I really like the idea of Twilight, just not the storyline...

I hope to see more!
thelastunicorn chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
it is really good.
Fan Fictional Authoress chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
more damn it!1 it's SO AWESOME!1
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
well what are you waiting for? you have an awesome plot decently long chapters and although i want to bury ellot 6 feet under i love your story update soon!
dramaotaku2886 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
pleaz update soon I REALLY want a confrontation with Ed/Al/?Winry? possibly ya know all shocked and 'Whoa ed you're pretty and cold' but its seriously P.O. ing me that they sparkle in the sunlight, complete twilight knockoff! It means Ed can't be seen int the sunlight by Al or winry. Sorry for my comments I have an Elric complex
Koneko Hoshi chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I can't wait to read more!
Aniki the Crim chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Elliot bugs the shit outta me. I like this story, but I kinda want the 1 1/2 years, or however long it is, to be over already, and for Ed to return to Central. Please update soon!
Aniki the Crim chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
hey, just wondering, by "that guy in the forest," did you mean Wrath? Or someone else?
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
YOU'VE UPDATED! -glomps-

What IS with that door, I wonder... *.*?

Ah, Ed can still do alchemy! . Or was that question answered long ago... -bad memory-

What a sentimental scene.

O.o Poor Al! He must really be worried then... then again, he is Ed's brother. Who wouldn't be worried?

I hope you update sooner!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Yay! Another awesome chapter! I believe you have improved, to what degree I'm unsure, having been a while since I read the last chapter, but an improvement nonetheless. Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
Anthony Stark chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Really interesting so far, I look forward to further chapters.
Pyra Sinclaire chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Loved it! You need to write more...HURRY! I need to feed my addiction to FMA and Twilight.
Signed-Edward Elric chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Dude! Love the idea. Are you gonna update? I will totally read every chapter. I love love love the idea.

But I hope Edward gets to go home soon. His vampire pals aren't the friendliest of, uh...people?

I will be waiting for an update, and I hope Ed doesn't have to kill any more innocent people.

(-)
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
An update! Cheers!

Yeah, the beggining was kinda rough... but I loved this chappie just the same. .

So... if Elliot was the first vampire ever, he come into existance?

...

... alchemy. XD I just answered my own question... XD

Ed? Sparkling? O.O -drools-

... oh God, I'm acting like an obsessed fangirl now... but wasn't I obsessed before? XD

Poor Al... and poor Roy! Don't worry, he'll come back soon... just hoping Edo doesn't end up in a bloody frenzy. But he's been doing well for a newborn... sorta reminds me of Bella. -just remembered Breaking Dawn-

Elliot... erm, Amestris's Aro? XD I dunno... he doesn't seem like an ass... yet. .

You better hurry up with the next chapter!

-kissed by Vamp!Ed-